Piper PA-31-350 Chieftain

Thread: Piper PA-31-350 Chieftain

Piper PA-31-350 Chieftain

I have started yet another project besides the ones that I have going on right now, but I thought I'd ask here if there's anybody that could help with visual references mostly from own resources. Nothing illegal or without permission please. If you do please PM me please.

Here's a shot of what I have so far and as you can see it's a day's worth of work.

Jose Valdez.

Charter Member 2012
    Well it is a start! I look forward to it.:salute:

Well, yeah, it takes time. I still have to finish some other work and basically the Emb-120 for RAZBAM that may follow my Metroliner mesh that's going to be released also through RAZBAM. Here's the latest on the E-120:

Thanks!

Jose Valdez.

Both look nice!
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by joanvalley View Post
    I have started yet another project besides the ones that I have going on right now, but I thought I'd ask here if there's anybody that could help with visual references mostly from own resources. Nothing illegal or without permission please. If you do please PM me please.

Here's a shot of what I have so far and as you can see it's a day's worth of work.

Jose Valdez.
    Hate to dredge up a old thread, but whatever happened to this Chieftain project?
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Ohh, that EMB-120 is looking very nice.

Razbam is working on the EMB-120, have been for quite a while. Carenado just released their Navajo, but I'm still wondering what happened to this Chieftain project. Did it get canned? Has it been picked up by a developer?

I was hoping Carenado would do the Chieftain
    interior
    exterior
    some minor changes

if they do it I hope they add the Panther conversion
    Smugglers Dream Machine

Honestly, I would much rather see A2A Simulations, RealAir, or MilViz do a Chieftain.

hello, Chieftain project not delete?

Quote Originally Posted by joanvalley View Post
    Well, yeah, it takes time. I still have to finish some other work and basically the Emb-120 for RAZBAM that may follow my Metroliner mesh that's going to be released also through RAZBAM. Here's the latest on the E-120:

Thanks!

Jose Valdez.
    WoW!!! Razbam Nice!!!! EMB 120 when released???