Good news and bad news

Thread: Good news and bad news

Good news and bad news

You want the bad news first !?

Alright. Unfortunately we have to make just a little money n order to be able to continue our work, justify our time, and above all, pay for the hardware and software ..... and so we have to charge a modest amount for our products. Although we DO also produce freeware from time to time.

The good news?

Simon has made an expansion pack for our Lockheed Hudson, now adding the MkIII in military and civilian versions AND the Lodestar Model 6 in civil and military liveries !
    In the shop next week !

Attachment 87215Attachment 87216Attachment 87217Attachment 87218
    François A. 'Navman' Dumas
    Retired - FSAddon Publishing
    Umbria, Italy

https://fssupport.com/fsblog/

Francois,where can i make a donation?
    Mike

The Hudson Expansion Pack will be available from my webshop next week. Separate donations for Simon can be made there too.... there's a little graphic on the right to click on).
    The Expansion Pack will cost 5 Euros (ex VAT) and will need the full pack as prerequisite.
    Umbria, Italy

lol i bought the full pack several months ago..but still havent installed it yet...not ill wait to get this expansion set after next payday......talk about a procrastinator...

You have another few days then !
    Umbria, Italy

Wow, this excellent news. I can't wait to get my flight sticks on that TWA livery/model.

I thought you said there was bad news? It all sounds good to me.

Glenn

Sounds good to me, François. I have mine installed, but unfortunately, haven't fired her up yet. Will be getting this add on pack, also.

Don
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

No bad news here, Francois. I'm ready when you and Simon are ready. The expansion pack looks great.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Thanks for the heads up Francois! Good to hear.

Bill
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Quote Originally Posted by glennc View Post
    I thought you said there was bad news? It all sounds good to me.

Glenn
    Ditto. I'm still waiting for the bad news.

Never mind any "bad news" (which I can´t find either here), I´ll take the good news!!!

Those new liveries look great, looking forward to strip them on to this well used plane in my hangar!!!

Regards
    Alex
    Dont grow up! ... It´s a trap!

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Francois View Post
    You want the bad news first !?

Alright. Unfortunately we have to make just a little money n order to be able to continue our work, justify our time, and above all, pay for the hardware and software ..... and so we have to charge a modest amount for our products. Although we DO also produce freeware from time to time.

The good news?

Simon has made an expansion pack for our Lockheed Hudson, now adding the MkIII in military and civilian versions AND the Lodestar Model 6 in civil and military liveries !
    In the shop next week !

Attachment 87215
    Francois, Looking at this particular aircraft paint I cannot tell if the guns have been removed or not. Can you tell me if they have been removed please.

I have some repaints for my own use and if the guns are no longer there I will adjust them and upload them here. I have wanted to do more and post them but problems with my sugar levels have played havoc with things like my concentration and ability to sit for any length of time at my computer.

Also my credit card is armed and cocked for the release of the expansion pack.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    This all seems like good news to me. But can you us even more news about the progress of the D-Day scenery? When will it be released?

I bought the Hudson at the special introductory price and still can't believe I got such a fine and comprehensive package so cheaply! Will fork over the cash for the expansion (still a killer price) with the greatest of pleasure!

Keep up the good work Francois.

Thanks everybody ! This weekend (and Whit Monday today) I have been working on other things AND visiting the WW2 MiliTracks event (see Ferry's photos in the other forum !)..... but the new Hudson will see the daylight this week.

Some more pictures to answer questions...... no guns ! And oh, the 'oxygen' switch has inverted text.... will be patched.

As for the Normandy scenery.... I'll post a separate thread on that !

Attachment 87352Attachment 87353Attachment 87354Attachment 87355Attachment 87356
    Umbria, Italy

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Francois View Post
    Thanks everybody ! This weekend (and Whit Monday today) I have been working on other things AND visiting the WW2 MiliTracks event (see Ferry's photos in the other forum !)..... but the new Hudson will see the daylight this week.

Some more pictures to answer questions...... no guns ! And oh, the 'oxygen' switch has inverted text.... will be patched.

As for the Normandy scenery.... I'll post a separate thread on that !

Attachment 87352Attachment 87353Attachment 87354Attachment 87355Attachment 87356
    Thanks Francois, Checking your shop each day to see if it is there yet .

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

More bad news I'm afraid........ check the new thread ......
    Umbria, Italy