A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - German

Description: Focke-Wulf FW 189 Uhu for CFS2
by: William Dickens

Called the "Flying Eye" of the German army, the Fw 189 succeeded on the Eastern Front beyond the most optimistic predictions. Its superb handling and agility made it a very difficult and elusive target for enemy fighters. Its phenomenal toughness was demonstrated by Fw 189s returning to bases safely with one tail shot or torn off by Soviet ramming attacks.

Credits:
The model is made by William Dickens
The airfile and dp are by Christian Nölte
The Textures by Christian Nölte
New Panel by Joachim Schmidt
Engines, Crew Figures: Dave Eckert

Disclaimer: This model is freeware, I do not care who downloads or uploads it as long as it is free and the proper credits are given. If you use it to make money, well then that is a different story altogether . . . . just don't do it and there won't be any problems. You can fly it, paint it, alter it (it could be improved) anyway you want to as long as it remains free to all. This model has been tested on three different computers with no ill effects, but if something happens to your machine don't blame me. It has only been tested in CFS2 because that is the only flight sim I have. Someone else might be able to convert the model and if they would like to, I will send them my FSDS source for the aircraft in that event.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Focke-Wulf Fw-189.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.