A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - German

Description: Ju290-A7 Seeadler for CFS2
by: William Dickens

When the Ju 290 replaced the Fw 200 as the Luftwaffe long-range maritime reconnaissance aircraft in the autumn of 1943, the crews were given a far more capable aircraft than the old Focke-Wulf Fw 200 Condor. But only 65 Ju 290s were built, and the total number of aircraft available was never higher than about 20.

Credits:
The model is made by William Dickens
The dp is by William Dickens
The panel is by Joachim Schmidt
The airfile is by Sandydog

Disclaimer: This model is freeware, I do not care who downloads or uploads it as long as it is free and the proper credits are given. If you use it to make money, well then that is a different story altogether . . . . just don't do it and there won't be any problems. You can fly it, paint it, alter it (it could be improved) anyway you want to as long as it remains free to all. This model has been tested on three different computers with no ill effects, but if something happens to your machine don't blame me. It has only been tested in CFS2 because that is the only flight sim I have. Someone else might be able to convert the model and if they would like to, I will send them my FSDS source for the aircraft in that event.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Junkers Ju-290 Seeadler.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.