A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - German

Description: Arado Ar232B-0 for CFS2
by: William Dickens

The Ar 232 "Tausendfussler" was designed to replace the venerable Ju 52 transport. However, only about 20 Ar 232s were actually built. The prototype was a twin engine model, but the only production version, the Ar 232B-0, mounted four BMW radials. These aircraft were used irregularly during the war.

Credits:

Aircraft:
Model, Paint, DP by William Dickens
Engines, crew figures: Dave Eckert

Panel:
B-29 .bmp by Frank Maetzler used with Permission
Panel Created by John Shore (Sandydog)
Gauges:All of the gauges are freeware; the AAF series comes from Malinowski's B-24s at SOU, the RSTART series come from Simviation as does the radioCD4. The engine control unit is from Flightsim, a DeHavilland DH.91 for FS2004. The MAPE German multi-engine gauges come from SOH.

Air File by William Dickens, modified for STOL by John Shore. (Sandydog)

Disclaimer: This model is freeware, I do not care who downloads or uploads it as long as it is free and the proper credits are given. If you use it to make money, well then that is a different story altogether . . . . just don't do it and there won't be any problems. You can fly it, paint it, alter it (it could be improved) anyway you want to as long as it remains free to all. This model has been tested on three different computers with no ill effects, but if something happens to your machine don't blame me. It has only been tested in CFS2 because that is the only flight sim I have. Someone else might be able to convert the model and if they would like to, I will send them my FSDS source for the aircraft in that event.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Arado Ar232B-0.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.