Okay, I can't keep this a secret any longer.

Thread: Okay, I can't keep this a secret any longer.

Okay, I can't keep this a secret any longer.

There is a sale going on at Flightsim Developers with discounts up to 30% off.

If you are on Facebook, just follow the link on their Facebook page.

I just picked up their P-38 Lightning package for $16 USD to compliment my Milviz P-38 Redux. I just love a bargain.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Thanks for the heads-up on this. Just purchased the P-38 myself

Regards,

Taff
    The grass is always greener on the other side...

But, it's just as hard to mow!

Hi, just so you're aware, we are redoing 100% the VC (and possibly the external) of the P-38L (the same one that's on FSD) so it might behoove you all to wait. (I am comfortable saying this as it's an MV product as well... ) and, if you buy the P-38 Redux off of our site, you will get 5$ off when we do release it...

Quote Originally Posted by krazycolin View Post
    Hi, just so you're aware, we are redoing 100% the VC (and possibly the external) of the P-38L (the same one that's on FSD) so it might behoove you all to wait. (I am comfortable saying this as it's an MV product as well... ) and, if you buy the P-38 Redux off of our site, you will get 5$ off when we do release it...
    I also bought FSD P-38 and before that I have JF and SU P-38s and of course MilViz RB P-38. All of them are terrific in their own ways and you can't have too many P-38's in your hangar (same applies to few other warbirds also) :salute:

16 bucks is a steal for the quality and I'm going to get MilViz P-38L also when it will be released.

Quote Originally Posted by krazycolin View Post
    Well, thanks. No, I wasn't aware of your efforts. Unfortunately, it may be a little too late for me. However, there is one thing that might entice me.

Would it be possible to add the sound effects for the P-38L dive flaps? I have a gauge for FS9 that I've added for my later P-38 variants that activates the sound for the dive flaps, but I haven't been able to figure out how to carry that over for FSX. Just a thought.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Count on it.