Fly the Buckeye!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fly the Buckeye!

Fly the Buckeye!

Hello there! Here is a vid of the excellent Trainer T-2 Buckeye by Razbam. The airplane is very easy to handle and one the best to practice carrier landing (I just made hundreds to shoot this video . Hope you like it!

Thumbs up! Flying and the Foo Fighters, what isn't there to like...

Cool planes.
    Cool scenery.
    Good pilot skills.
    Very good angles of view.
    Excellent music choice.
    What more can I say ?

:ernae:

Outstanding video!!!!!! NC

Superb Video So well done <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

W-O-W!!! Spectacular!!! Really fantastic Job,I was sorry when it ended,I'm going to post this in DCS Razbam forum to show what we have to look forward to

Patrick

best compliment I can give is that it looked quite real, not like a sim at all in many respects - the music selection was a plus and that's not typical these days

unfortunately it reminds me of one of the more bonehead plays I've made WRT FSX
    I bought the Buckeye - but in a rare case of inattentiveness - I bought the FS9 version instead of the FSX version - still not sure how I f'd that up...lol

So I still need to buy the featured element of your terrific video - haha
    after seeing this clip I guess I'll have to see if I can swing it sooner rather than later. Razbams crew make nice gear yes?
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Those were definitely newbies landing at the boat. Haha. Great video! Very very entertaining!

One of the best FSX videos outthere ! (3 Oscars)

( just out of curiosity, what's your reason behind cutting down the volume of the music whilst inside the cockpit... btw, you did forget a couple... )

Excellent Movie!!

Jon

Great job again and nice product review of several RAZBAM best sellers, all are in my FSX hangar, need to take the T-2 out to the boat again soon. Nice job on the music and audio.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Love this video ! Well done !!! Mike

Aewsome vid indeed !! Well done.

Cheers,
    Hank

Bloody awesome! Art! Loved it.
    Quite a talent, thanks for this.
    Anneke

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    One of the best FSX videos outthere ! (3 Oscars)

( just out of curiosity, what's your reason behind cutting down the volume of the music whilst inside the cockpit... btw, you did forget a couple... )
    Javis, Mirage has released other videos with the sound reduction (with the canopy closed). I am not answering for him, but believe he does that for realism? Just speculating. NC

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Javis, Mirage has released other videos with the sound reduction (with the canopy closed). I am not answering for him, but believe he does that for realism? Just speculating. NC
    Thank you everyone for your nice comments. I am always glad to know that the community likes my "work"

Thank you Navy Chief! Your speculation is right. Actually Javis, I used this effect 3 times in the video to make audience focus on the action or pictures that is taking place. (First inside view of T-2 cockpit taxiing out of Jandakot, and for the 2 cockpit views of the carrier landings - instructor view and pilot view).
    Thanks a lot for your comments!

I don't usually pay much attention to FS videos. I did this one. Very well made! Particularly liked the T-2 and A-7 sequence with the low pass over the airfield. Very realistic.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Thanks a lot...

Thanks a lot Mirage, your beautiful video work has me pulling the T-2 out of the hangar again. I was so content to fly carrier landings in Dino's T-45, now I am once again hooked on the T-2. So many great planes. so little time. If only I didn't have to work for a living.
    Best regards,
    Jim T.
    USAF ret. ECM (Old Crow)

Quote Originally Posted by JAllen View Post
    Thanks a lot Mirage, your beautiful video work has me pulling the T-2 out of the hangar again. I was so content to fly carrier landings in Dino's T-45, now I am once again hooked on the T-2. So many great planes. so little time. If only I didn't have to work for a living.
    Thank you for your nice comment
    Choosing between so many airplanes in my FSX hangar is always a dilemma for me... the T-2 is a good choice to train on carrier in my opinion; Dino's T-45 is also a fantastic add-on of course. Just a matter of which period you want to fly....
    FSX is a great time machine indeed.

This really was a great flight sim video.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Anyone know what airport was used here?

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawka4m View Post
    Anyone know what airport was used here?
    Yes I do It's Perth Jandakot (YPJT) by OrbX.

Amazing Video!!!!
    That'll definitely earn you five stars!

WOW, Awesome video! Lots of black smoke too! Very well done, almost real.
    Your FSX seems to run smoothly, you must have a pretty good PC.
    Mark

Members who have read this thread: 1