Thread: F-111 FSX Released (payware)

F-111 FSX Released (payware)

Matt

Finally! Thx for good news.

Two versions:

22.61Eu: http://secure.simmarket.com/gks-f-11...-edition.phtml or

+
    • Additional collectible liveries and paint schemes
    • The expanded functionality of weapon control system (in the Standard Edition weapons can be installed by presets only)
    • Paint kit – (PSD files) allow you to create your own variations of paint schemes.
    • Wallpapers – set of 10 HD images that will decorate your desktop.
    • Four High Resolution Posters

34.51Eu: http://secure.simmarket.com/gks-f-11...-edition.phtml
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Looks like it has wing flex!! Something that I think is missing far too often outside of the heavies....
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Awesome, ive been waiting for this for a very long time

Thanks for the heads up

This is a very good Xmas news! Thanks for the HU!
    Looking forward to fly this beauty soon

ahhhhhh hes got the the Australian roundels back to front plus the tail flashes

How FPS? Im thinking.....

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Oh wow, just in time. With my F86 SP1 in the dumps, this will fill the gap in my free time very nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Finally! Thx for good news.

Two versions:

22.61Eu: http://secure.simmarket.com/gks-f-11...-edition.phtml or

+
    • Additional collectible liveries and paint schemes
    • The expanded functionality of weapon control system (in the Standard Edition weapons can be installed by presets only)
    • Paint kit – (PSD files) allow you to create your own variations of paint schemes.
    • Wallpapers – set of 10 HD images that will decorate your desktop.
    • Four High Resolution Posters

34.51Eu: http://secure.simmarket.com/gks-f-11...-edition.phtml
    If I read the simmarket post correctly, you can purchase the base version for 22.61 Eu, then get the collectors edition for 10 Eu, saves 2 Eu over the 34.51 Eu price.

Are the wings visible from the VC? How are the Afterburner effects?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    If I read the simmarket post correctly, you can purchase the base version for 22.61 Eu, then get the collectors edition for 10 Eu, saves 2 Eu over the 34.51 Eu price.
    Good find, but this 10 EU but plus vat 20% will be too same, only good option not from EU.

Nice! I will probably start with the standard edition. Funny how their website still haven't been updated and their support forum, I don't know...

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

Been Bloody Crook the last couple days ... this will cheer me up , best medicine is the collectors edition , going to great to compare the rave as i have all three <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Blog Entries
    I'm hoping someone will post a decent review. Now are the flight dynamics?? I wasnt able to tell from the film due to the fiming style..
    Thanks..
    Pam

Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
    Are the wings visible from the VC? How are the Afterburner effects?
    No wings visible from the VC. AB effects could look better IMO but this is minor.

Pilot and Weapons Officer animations are some of the best ever in a flight sim.

The manual is detailed and easy to follow. Numerous loadout configurations. Lots of buttons to set, some don't do anything.

Textures look great, but the stencles are a bit blurry. You'll get a sonic boom effect at MACH 1. Wing flex, cockpit vibrations.

Really too early to say much more.

Is it any chance to contact with developer Golden Key Studio ? Forum on http://f111-fsx.com/ deads (and no PM option). No news on website, on simmarket no e-mail of support.

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    No wings visible from the VC. AB effects could look better IMO but this is minor.

Pilot and Weapons Officer animations are some of the best ever in a flight sim.

The manual is detailed and easy to follow. Numerous loadout configurations. Lots of buttons to set, some don't do anything.

Textures look great, but the stencles are a bit blurry. You'll get a sonic boom effect at MACH 1. Wing flex, cockpit vibrations.

Really too early to say much more.

It looks like a fine model but no wing views from the VC, no sale. I've sat in both an F-111F and a FB-111A and each had it's wings fully forward. From the cockpit, the middle-outer portion of the wing was easily visible and looking straight back, the Glove Vanes as well. I guess there had to be some tradeoffs with the animations that may have prohibited adding wing VC views but for me, this is a must for a higher end FSX model if the wings of the real bird are visible from the cockpit. Now that all the choices are in, going to get the JF version soon.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It looks like a fine model but no wing views from the VC
    It isnt good :/. Perhaps animation problem but some of developers (weapon ect) did this very well.

It looks like a fine model but no wing views from the VC, no sale. I've sat in both an F-111F and a FB-111A and each had it's wings fully forward. From the cockpit, the middle-outer portion of the wing was easily visible and looking straight back, the Glove Vanes as well. I guess there had to be some tradeoffs with the animations that may have prohibited adding wing VC views but for me, this is a must for a higher end FSX model if the wings of the real bird are visible from the cockpit. Now that all the choices are in, going to get the JF version soon.
    What's weird is that I can see the port nav light on the end of the "invisible" wing with the wings extended. LOL JF does offer wing views and a few more features, sharper textures.

I've bought the Standard-Pack earlier today and must say that i am very happy with it - no problems with blurry textures, all crisp and sharp; also she is dream to fly - low and fast - never flew the real thing but i like the handling of her in FSX. No FPS-Hits at all, smooth running on my system. And as mentioned before, the animations of the pilot and wso are very good. Definetly will upgrade my package. I also own the JF F-111 but i will prefer the GKS one.

Greetings to all of you and have a good christmas-time

Dirk

no screenshots yet? come on guys?? youre letting me down here......

South Chesterfield Virginia, United States
    Blog Entries
    Skyhawk, I just got it installed, and took a short hop... I was too busy trying to keep my jawbone off of the key board to take pictures... I'm pissed because I've got to go to my "real" job now.. The vc wing view thing didn't bother me.. Maybe they will update it at some point..

Hi Skyhawka4m - here you have some shots - unedited from FSX. Scenery is Norway, Rygge AB, Winter .

Hi Chaps, i dont think they will add wings to the VC as i raised this during Beta testing as it was mentioned with the other 2 F111's.

The answer was basically infrequient viewing ( IE lean forward and look back) with FPS hit vs no FPS hit and no viewing.