Milviz F-86 Sabre SP1 - Released
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Milviz F-86 Sabre SP1 - Released

Milviz F-86 Sabre SP1 - Released

Figured I'd make a new thread out of this in case it gets lost in the original thread.

We are proud to announce we have released the SP1 for the Milviz F-86F-30 Sabre: http://milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=F-86

Simply click "BUY NOW". If you already own the Sabre, simply reinstall. If you're a new customer, thanks!

Vendors will have the SP1 as soon as they update their files.

All the best, Diego

going now!!! thank you MILVIZ!

I just wanna say thank you to you guys. I know I was talking trash a few months back but....I claim insanity now. I've seen the light about your products and frankly....they are hard to be beat....even if I can't figure out the weapons sysems in the Mudhen....lol!

If you pop in at the support forums ill be happy to sort ya out
    -JB

Downloaded SP1 twice. Can't get it to install. It says that it cant find the correct file. Can you help with my problem?

at what point is it saying this? I downloaded and installed with no issues. SP is VERY nice, THANK YOU!!!!! for fixing the pilot....MUCH BETTER!!!!!....I have one question though.....

what happened to the speed of the flaps? They seem VERY slow now? Is this correct? They used to have two positions...up and down, now it seems different for some reason.

As soon as I click on "execute"; It says Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\MY NAME\AppData\Local\Temp\wzaf34\MV-F*^F-30_V1.exe'
    Got anyideas

The Flaps lever handle position is: RETRACT - DISENGAGED - LOWER. The pilot can select any point in between by simply leaving the handle in the selected position and then back to disengaged to stop them in the current position.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    As soon as I click on "execute"; It says Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\MY NAME\AppData\Local\Temp\wzaf34\MV-F*^F-30_V1.exe'
    Got anyideas
    Did you disable your antivirus before downloading and installing?

Is there a list of updates/fixes?

VCN-1

South Chesterfield Virginia, United States
    Blog Entries
    Love this update! Thanks MilViz! I too, however, am having the same issue as Skyhawk with the flaps. I may be doing something wrong but now they seem very slow..

Fixed. Third download worked like a charm. All is well.

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksand View Post
    Love this update! Thanks MilViz! I too, however, am having the same issue as Skyhawk with the flaps. I may be doing something wrong but now they seem very slow..
    Compared to the original release, yes, the flaps extend/retract slower.

However, this is not an issue, as this is one of the fixes (the extend/retract time is around 4 seconds) which wasn't happening in the original release.

Apparently, FSX was extending/retracting the flaps too quickly in the original release, so we made sure it was slowed down as it is in real life.

Not an issue, but a fix

Regards, Diego

I assume I better save all those wonderful repaint files in a backup folder before I reinstall.

Pardon my feeble mind. Wnen I push the "buy now" button, it wants to download V1 which is what I have. Is this correct and will it eventually provide SP1?

Quote Originally Posted by olderndirt View Post
    Pardon my feeble mind. Wnen I push the "buy now" button, it wants to download V1 which is what I have. Is this correct and will it eventually provide SP1?

Yep! there is a date that follows that name when it is installed.

Quote Originally Posted by olderndirt View Post
    That's V1 of the Flight 1 installer

The actual SP1 file is what is extracted from Flight 1. You're good to go!

Trust me, I was up all night testing this haha.

Diego

Diego, thanks for SP1!!! One question, I understand the flaps come down very slowly. Is it correct that the flaps handle is frozen? I get the small hand when I go to move it but the handle itself does not move. It is frozen in the up position.

Thanks again for a great aircraft.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Quote Originally Posted by stovall View Post
    I get the small hand when I go to move it but the handle itself does not move. It is frozen in the up position.
    Same here. Also, the flaps only went down part way and froze and I could never get them to move again. After this I went to aircraft.cfg and set the flaps time back to 4 seconds (as in original release) and now the flaps work but the handle stays at the UP position.

Phill

Here is a video explaining the flaps:

Also, be sure you have electrical power before trying to operate your flaps.

Regards, Diego

I would like to point out that in addition to the two methods Diego explains clearly in his video (thanks!)...

You can also hover the mouse on the flap handle then use the MOUSE WHEEL to control the flaps!

• Wheel Down one 'notch' - move flap lever to Hold, one more 'notch' to Extend
    • Wheel Up one 'notch' - move flap lever to Hold, one more 'notch' to Retract
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

deleted

Well...I have watched the video and followed it to a tee....but I get no joy on the flap handle movement.....actually I can't click and drag anything including the throttle or brakes handles. I have assigned a key for the flaps but they are VERY slow and the flap handle does not move.

Heading to work....hope this is something that can be fixed quick.

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawka4m View Post
    Well...I have watched the video and followed it to a tee....but I get no joy on the flap handle movement.....actually I can't click and drag anything including the throttle or brakes handles. I have assigned a key for the flaps but they are VERY slow and the flap handle does not move.

Heading to work....hope this is something that can be fixed quick.
    Sorry, but it sounds like user error. You can head on over to our support forums and see if any devs/coders have an answer for you.

Also, I'll say it again; the flaps lower/retract slowly. around 4-6 seconds. They aren't fast.

Diego

Thanks for the SP1 installing now Now to get back pretending i'm John Wayne <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">