PLEASE!!!! ORBX

Thread: PLEASE!!!! ORBX

PLEASE!!!! ORBX

Please place a tower spot at this point in your england scenery when you do this area!!! A spot I want to visit some day.! And what I would do for a sound package like this one.,.......wow!

Is this Welsh farmhouse modelled
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Tornadoes always sound amazing it seems. Just something about that powerplant... Anyone know what it is that makes it sound so distinctive?

you dont need a "tower" to be added at that point, just add a camera point there yourself..

I believe that Wales is the next country to be developed after England by Orbx, so hopefully the Loop will be included within. As to the hut, I'm not quite sure!!!

We have someone in our local area that has painted a RAF roundel on the top of their shed and LIKES up flying over!

Cheers,

Martin

I'm really enjoying the English scenery so I'm really looking forward to Wales also.

The great thing about the English countryside is that you can never see it because the weather absolutely sucks! I fly real world weather so it's always interesting to see just how bad it's going to be the next time I run it up.

Thought you Brits would appreciate that.
    Basic Flying Rules: "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there."

Down low, with the cloud base skimming the canopy is the best way to experience it.

Quote Originally Posted by Naismith View Post
    Is this Welsh farmhouse modelled
    That farmer never did get over me visiting his daughter!

Quote Originally Posted by TeaSea View Post
    I'm really enjoying the English scenery so I'm really looking forward to Wales also.

The great thing about the English countryside is that you can never see it because the weather absolutely sucks! I fly real world weather so it's always interesting to see just how bad it's going to be the next time I run it up.

Thought you Brits would appreciate that.
    I've yet to sample the ORBX England scenery as am awaiting the arrival of the DVD version just before Christmas (I hope), but am very interested to know that you fly over here using real weather, as frankly I wouldn't do it myself. Normally I manage about 60 hours a year flying, but as the weather has been so terrible this year to date have only managed 25, with no flying at all in August and November.

I take my hat off to you.

Best wishes,

Martin

That's cool! I've seen photos from that spot on Anet... Is that a VR route of some kind?
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbatc View Post
    That's cool! I've seen photos from that spot on Anet... Is that a VR route of some kind?
    It's basically a natural funnel feature when flying at low level in that area, which itself is fairly busy for low flying. The UK doesn't have specific routes for low flying as such, however busy areas, such as the Mach* loop have flow arrows marked on the chart to avoid aircraft flying towards each other down a narrow valley.

*Nothing to do with the speed of sound, the nearest village is called Machynlleth which no sane person can pronounce.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbatc View Post
    The Loop is part of LFA7.

Attachment 76496

It's a beautiful area. I was lucky enough to photograph Tornados, Typhoons, Hawks, Harriers and F-15's during my visit a few years back. Some days you'll get loads of passes, other days a handful (or none).

Worth a visit if you ever feel like climbing up a steep valley side and sitting on a rock for a few days, awaiting that rumble in the distance to get closer....and closer!

I was at the Bwlch, but I'd like to do Cad West next time.

Hi, this too is one my favourite routes and spend many hours here both in FSX and for real...

FSX:
    Attachment 76497

Attachment 76498

Attachment 76499

In reality:
    Attachment 76501

Attachment 76500

Cool!
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

The famed Mach Loop in Wales ! You should see the C-130s go through there.

hopefully this might help! I have this and it gives you some nice views!

http://flyawaysimulation.com/downloa...-loop-scenery/

Members who have read this thread: 0