Update on Aerosoft's Big Cat - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Update on Aerosoft's Big Cat

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawka4m View Post
    sweet work YOYO . don't forget the teeth on the fuel tanks
    Yes, I know it .
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    + 1 extra for SOH only:
    yikes! that is a beautiful pair

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    + 1 extra for SOH only:

Hey!! What's the deal? You release pictures like that and people are going to start asking questions, things like "does it come with the package" and "will we be able to practice radar intercepts". Those are questions we are not ready to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
    Hey!! What's the deal? You release pictures like that and people are going to start asking questions, things like "does it come with the package" and "will we be able to practice radar intercepts". Those are questions we are not ready to answer.
    No, no, John, I'm quiet like a grey rock. Only picture .

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Looks like Aerosoft and the RAZBAM team are working together with RAZBAM providing one of their birds that you can call up as
    a tanker. Some good screenshots as well here:

https://www.facebook.com/AerosoftF14

"Hornets by mandate, Tomcats by choice!"

Quote Originally Posted by Odie View Post
    Looks like Aerosoft and the RAZBAM team are working together with RAZBAM providing one of their birds that you can call up as
    a tanker. Some good screenshots as well here:

https://www.facebook.com/AerosoftF14
    Yes, it was a payware tanker from Razbam (from 1 mission). It will be as addon in this package of F-14A/B, compatible with TacPack too.

Great to use the Raz additional AI models for the task, flying Dino's Turkey and using the KC-130J from the Raz AV-8B package just last night. The KA-6 and KC-135 get regular use with TP.

Aerosoft textures look good to me, are they trying to do the "baked" textures?
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

The Aerosoft F-14 Facebook page has 4 new in-development screenshots......strange to see the Big Cat with no drop tanks, but she's looking good!

@TY Odie. The model recived new pit and some of new external effects.

They're taking their time with this one - or so it seems.

Dave

True! But we've been hard at work:

And for those whose browser wouldn't load Yoyo's well framed shots:

And for those whose browser wouldn't load Yoyo's well framed shots:

Bravo!

True! But we've been hard at work:

Incredible shots of an incredible model. Well done Aerosoft. I am looking forward to reliving the Microprose days of Fleet Defender. Thank you so much for sharing.

I also wanted to add my respects for the collaborative efforts put into this as well. I didn't realize how many are working with you to provide a superb package until seeing the credits in the video. Thank you for also taking the time to recognize and credit them as a responsible design team. This will be a must buy for me.

OT, when you launch on your missions, will an AI wingman also accompany you? Thanks again for sharing.
    Last edited by strykerpsg; August 15th, 2014 at 16:28. Reason: Watched video in it's entirety
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Members who have read this thread: 114