Milviz F-86F-30 Sabre - Released
Page 1 of 23 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Milviz F-86F-30 Sabre - Released

Milviz F-86F-30 Sabre - Released

Milviz is proud to present the latest and greatest, the F-86F-30 Sabrejet!

Buy it, try it, fly it: http://milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=F-86

Manual can be found here: http://www.milviz.com/filesfordownlo...er%20Guide.pdf

Promotional Video:

Quick Startup Video:

All the best, Diego

How disappointing. It requires Acceleration and I don't have that . I was looking forward to this too.

Beer put down, coffee on and downloading. HOT DANG!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the link, I've been banging on the Buy Now button on the Milviz site for the past 30 minutes and it goes 404 on me.
    ASUS SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK1 LGA 1150 Intel Z97
    Intel Core i7-4790K Haswell Quad-Core 4.0GHz
    Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced - High Air Flow Full
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X
    DirectCU II R9280-DC2T-3GD5 Radeon R9 280 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready
    EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified 1000W

Sipping a coffee also...

...as I await the completion of the download....HOT DAMN!

Kent

Also downloading! Now, where's my crash helmet lol??
    Live to fly, fly to live. Do or die, ACES HIGH!

CPL(A), Single Pilot Multi-Engine Instrument Rating, tail-wheel, aerobatic, formation
    Category A Flight Instructor with night, aerobatics, spinning, terrain awareness and basic mountain flying endorsements
    General Aviation Flight Examiner
    Chief Flying Instructor for Auckland Aero Club

In case anyone needs it, 7-Zip (freeware) will extract .rar files:

http://7-zip.org/

p.s. If someone would post at avsim that would be great! They wouldn't like it if I did hehe.
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Man y'all are serious about turning off all virus protection, I had to totally lower my shields to install this gem.
    DirectCU II R9280-DC2T-3GD5 Radeon R9 280 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready

Quote Originally Posted by Scratch View Post
    Man y'all are serious about turning off all virus protection, I had to totally lower my shields to install this gem.
    Heh heh yeah, oh well no issues with that! All installed now first flight has to wait due to family commitments, curses!
    Live to fly, fly to live. Do or die, ACES HIGH!

CPL(A), Single Pilot Multi-Engine Instrument Rating, tail-wheel, aerobatic, formation
    Category A Flight Instructor with night, aerobatics, spinning, terrain awareness and basic mountain flying endorsements
    General Aviation Flight Examiner
    Chief Flying Instructor for Auckland Aero Club

Well shoot, you guys release it while I'm away from home. Guess I'll have something to look forward to come Sunday!

Hope you guys are successful with this one. It sure looks like a winner! :salute:

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwikat View Post
    Well shoot, you guys release it while I'm away from home. Guess I'll have something to look forward to come Sunday!

Hope you guys are successful with this one. It sure looks like a winner! :salute:
    i agree it sure dose look like a winner, i hope you guys decide to do a Mig at some point,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

86 .. I'm in , Rolling ! <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Quote Originally Posted by anthony31 View Post
    How disappointing. It requires Acceleration and I don't have that . I was looking forward to this too.
    You have got to be joking! all this time waiting and you have to have Accelration? this totaly blows when did that requirement happin?:angryfir:

Gotta respect the flight model, flame outs are no fun at 6000 ft.

Charter Member 2012
    My Golden Retriever woke me up early this saturday - he must have known it was ready to download - good boy

No longer active
    Quote Originally Posted by oakfloor View Post
    You have got to be joking! all this time waiting and you have to have Accelration? this totaly blows when did that requirement happin?:angryfir:
    Acceleration improves FSX engine physics and other important parts of the flight dynamics. It's essentially another FSX improvement patch with additional features/planes. I don't understand why some people still don't have it

No ground power at all with the quick start. Off to cruise the manual. Stunning visuals, still need to get her powered.

d

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    No ground power at all with the quick start. Off to cruise the manual. Stunning visuals, still need to get her powered.

d
    I have responded via PM

Make sure you are right clicking then left clicking the Battery/Starter switch.

All the best, Diego

Quote Originally Posted by bstolle View Post
    Acceleration improves FSX engine physics and other important parts of the flight dynamics. It's essentially another FSX improvement patch with additional features/planes. I don't understand why some people still don't have it
    Ive read that it can cause problems, and there are few solutions to fix it. Have the bugs been fixed?

hey oak....I've had Acceleration from day one and have had no issues with it.

Charter Member 2012
    I have not had problems ever with excelleration - whole fsx works better.

Unlike the hassle im going though to download and install this product flight 1 wrapper is causing me problems and just cant get an order approved grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr usually its easy

Now had to reset Norton again

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes View Post
    I have not had problems ever with excelleration - whole fsx works better.

Unlike the hassle im going though to download and install this product flight 1 wrapper is causing me problems and just cant get an order approved grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Now had to reset Norton again
    Hey Barnes,

You may have missed this on the product page, but it is an important piece of information.

"NOTICE! FAILURE TO TURN OFF ALL ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE BEFORE DOWNLOADING WILL RESULT IN A BAD INSTALL! ALL VIRUS WARNINGS FOR FILES DOWNLOADED OFF THIS PAGE ARE FALSE POSITIVES!!"

All the best, Diego

Charter Member 2012
    yes turned all that off at the start but no luck.

I was almost about to commit to the "buy now", and then I realized that all of the schemes shown in the previous thread are not included. Unless I missed something?
    I was really looking forward to http://www.warbirdregistry.org/jetre...6-524959-a.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by OleBoy View Post
    I was almost about to commit to the "buy now", and then I realized that all of the schemes shown in the previous thread are not included. Unless I missed something?
    I was really looking forward to http://www.warbirdregistry.org/jetre...6-524959-a.jpg
    In total, there are 18 liveries, 6 in this installer.

The remaining 12 will be released shortly.

All the best, Diego