Flight 1 Cardinal

Thread: Flight 1 Cardinal

Flight 1 Cardinal

Attachment 73995Attachment 73996

For those who still enjoy the Flight 1 AOPA Cardinal in FSX ....guess who I ran into at the Thomasville GA Fly-in yesterday?

That's still a great model to fly in FSX, although I need to point out that the gentleman that currently flies this aircraft looks nothing like the little simulated female pilot!
    Basic Flying Rules: "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there."

That's cool! I still fly this one often. Visibility is so great in a Cardinal that it's a fine one for gawking at scenery.

Is the current owner the same who won the plane in the AOPA Sweepstakes or has it changed hands?

-steve

i like the two tone paint on the prop

Quote Originally Posted by pbearsailor View Post
    That's cool! I still fly this one often. Visibility is so great in a Cardinal that it's a fine one for gawking at scenery.

Is the current owner the same who won the plane in the AOPA Sweepstakes or has it changed hands?

-steve
    Don't know. I was unable to talk to the guy. I'm sure you can find out who the original winner was online somewhere. The current registered owner is Brady Scientific LLC out of Brunswick GA. That really doesn't mean much. To avoid liability issues many airplane owners will actually create an LLC and register their plane to it rather than to themselves personally. That way, if there's ever an incident, the LLC gets' hit, but no one takes your personal assets....like your house.

Sad fact of our litigious life.

Regards the Cessna 177, I think Cessna messed up with this one. This was an airframe with lots of potential.
    Basic Flying Rules: "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there."