got a new computer

Thread: got a new computer

got a new computer

I just had built a new computer with Windows 7 Home premium and all the bells and whistles. My install of CF3 works ok from my external HD ,but I can't pan around the cockpit and I thought before with the Scroll Lock on you could pan arould the cockpit.
    You can pan around the outside view but not inside. I have a CH Fighter stick and I always had the hat switch to "change point of view".
    Is there a way to pan around the cockpit?I was sure you could before, but maybe I'am wrong. You can still change views but can't pan.

Are you using the latest Win7-compatible software for your CH stick? Check CH's site for updates.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

no

no I wasn't aware there was new soft ware. I know you can pan because I tried DPC Korea and I could pan around the cockpit until I did something dumb,I don't know what ,now it only snaps around like CFS3. Getting pretty frustrated ,this is a deal breaker for the other CFS3 addons and OFF.

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane3 View Post
    ... I tried DPC Korea and I could pan around the cockpit until I did something dumb,I don't know what ,now it only snaps around like CFS3...
    Ah, it did work but doesn't now? Have you hit Scroll Lock again by mistake? Panning does work in Win7 - I should know, I've been running ETO, PTO, MAW in Win7 from the hat switch (MS FFB2) for some years now.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Num Lock'
    You must never ASSUME, because when you ASSUME, you make an ASS out of U and ME!!!!!!!!!-Benny Hill

found the answer

I found it, assign button2,which I had assigned to" next view" to toggle",scroll,snapview",now it works in both sims.
    Thanks guy for your help.