Share a Photo of Your dog or Cat!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Share a Photo of Your dog or Cat!

Share a Photo of Your dog or Cat!

this is Dasiy And rose!

Dasiy the dog my family rescue her some the Pound In Hemet CA her Last owner was a Soldier and he coudnt keep her he Hade to Ship off to war
    our Family loved her so Much! and thats Rose the Cat next to Her dasiy and rose are Best buddys! They play and even Share the Same bed
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Charter Member 2015
    My son's 3 year old Border Collie...Ollie.

I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Great Photo
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

this is my cat haley,,i like to call her MzHizzalot,she doesnt seem to like that.....she is 18 years old this month,she is blind,wants to remain in my rv all the time,but does like to wander outside if im nearby.

great photo Thank you for sharing

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

My Angel

This is Angel Blessing. She was rescued as a kitten, in the middle of a busy road by my sister-in-law. She's definetly a Daddys girl!

Dave

Charter Member 2011
    gemma, really my nans dog but we took her in as me nan cant really look after her properly anymore

and this is mutters, "my" dog, really a family dog but i seem to be the only who really gets along with him, thick as a plank but full of character

yes i know i cant spell half the time! Thank you kindly to those few who pointed that out

Jagdhund

Here is Jasta (pronounced Yasta) my new gun dog in training. He's a liver phase Brittany and has a great nose, a good point that he holds well and is well disciplined out in the field. We have a few issues to work through before he's up to my old dog's standards, but all in all he's showing good promise. He also loves to run with me and takes my 5 mile daily jogs in stride. In fact, he brings me his lead when he thinks that it's time for a run.
    Keep your airspeed up,

Jagdflieger

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...me=Jagdflieger

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty
    to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
    deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Benjamin Franklin

My two girls,Chloe and Roxie,both AKC Chocolate Labs and both spoiled brats!

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Katastrophe, it is hard to be Her Highness..

Great Photos everyone Thank you for sharing:salute:

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

We used to raise Minature Pinschers and we still have three of the girls. Our old mama dog, Dinky, my Sassy and Mrs Willy's Pebbles.

Here's a pic of them, Pebbles on the right, Dinky in the middle and Sassy on the right. Dinky is the mom to the other two.

Attachment 72347

Here's a pic of Sassy as a puppy. Full grown she weighs all of seven pounds and thinks she's a Doberman.

Attachment 72348

A lot of the old timers here might remember a Sheltie (Shetland Sheepdog) named Precious that I owned several years ago. She was a good dog, but didn't tolerate small children very well and with our grandkids being around, I had to find her a new home. She had a good life there and I'd go by and visit with her every few weeks. She passed away a few months back to unknown causes. They let her out into the back yard to do her "bidness" and just keeled over there in the back yard. I still miss her, but Sassy is my little buddy.

Attachment 72349
    Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.

Starsky & Hutch at 6 months, back in January

Attachment 72351

My two littermates - Hutch is the redhead, Starsky is the silver tabby. They were rescues from a South LA animal shelter, and they've grown A LOT since then! Great kids!
    Jim B.
    R/W Cessna 172 Pilot
    Captain, SWVA, NorCal Hub

Blog Entries
    :isadizzy: beggers
    Look What I Have Become!

spoiledest doggies in the world

this is sophie and twitchy. they're not my dogs, as you can see. i'm their people. there is a difference
    as you can see, if there is a sudden weakening in the earth's gravitational field, they'll do their best to see that i don't float away

this is speedy. we gave him away because we have a rule. if you're afraid to feed your pet, you can't have it.

this is buns. rest in peace, my bunny bro. he was to other rabbitts what james brown was to people. and he was soooooo soft!

he was very tender after about 4 hrs with some onions, carrotts, taters, some sage and rosemary and black pepper. he also lines a nice pair of gloves i made for mrs cheez. they're soooo nice and warm!

Attachment 72359
    Here is my dog, Kirby.
    He is a male Bichon Frise, a playful little thing, and the cutest dog i have (it's my family's first dog)
    Don't you think he's cute?

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    My cat Mickey:

And my two corn snakes:

Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Copyright © Bill Campbell is the creator of the Weird-ohs
    Attachment 72366

Our little Cocker, Josie, from about 3-4 yrs. ago. "Idea & Composed" by our babygirl. She is getting a beer-belly now and lots of treats. Just like her ol' Daddy.

Our dog Joker. He passed away in May. RIP old buddy. :salute:

I forgot a couple of our critters that mean as much to us as the dogs. Our horses, Buddy and Ruby. Buddy is the paint gelding and is Mrs Willy's horse. Ruby is my bay mare. (bay is red with black mane and tail) Buddy is a draft horse/quarter horse mix and Ruby is Thoroughbred and quarter horse with a little appaloosa tossed in for good measure. We couldn't ask for two better natured horses.

Quote Originally Posted by Willy View Post
    I forgot a couple of our critters that mean as much to us as the dogs. Our horses, Buddy and Ruby. Buddy is the paint gelding and is Mrs Willy's horse. Ruby is my bay mare. (bay is red with black mane and tail) Buddy is a draft horse/quarter horse mix and Ruby is Thoroughbred and quarter horse with a little appaloosa tossed in for good measure. We couldn't ask for two better natured horses.
    im not good about horses,as i didnt get as much time around them as i would have liked,,got more time with high horse powered things with 4 wheels,not hooves,the quarter hourse and appaloosa are used for endurance rides?...or am i mistaken?...i think ive heard those "words/names" said lot at tevis time..imma post about tevis in a new thread,some might fidnd it interresting

We just pleasure ride and don't do endurance, but I seem to remember hearing that Arabians do good at endurance.

Quote Originally Posted by Willy View Post
    We just pleasure ride and don't do endurance, but I seem to remember hearing that Arabians do good at endurance.
    Arabians for endurance and speed; quarter horse for agility plus turbo-charged over a quarter mile (hence the name). Appaloosa is a quarter horse "type", although Appies do seem to have more stamina on the trail. Westerners use the quarter horse for herding cattle 'n' such types of work; some breeds make pretty good rider-horses.

If ya wanna race, now, then ya wants a Arabian. High strung and built/maintained for speed over distance. Quarter horse might well beat them in a short haul but they'll eat Arabian dust over long distance.
    Hmm, insert your own witty saying here --