Flight Replicas P-40N WIP early VC screenshots

Thread: Flight Replicas P-40N WIP early VC screenshots

Flight Replicas P-40N WIP early VC screenshots

Just thought I'd post some very early VC screenshots of the P-40N, to give a brief idea of some of the progress. Obviously there's still a long way to go, but it's getting there. Those who know how these things go together will be able to spot which parts are textured or not (eg. seat, canopy crank, just roughed in for now), etc.. The instrument panels have drawings on them to help plan out what goes where. The black holes in the floor are where the fuel gauges will go.

A really enjoyable project. I'll post more screenshots as things advance!

Mike

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Really interesting but the new project for Me-262 was stopped?
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Mike, This looks great! I love the Curtiss P-40s since all of them were practically built in my backyard! It's only a short drive from my home to the the original Curtiss factory site. I'm really looking forward to this model. Nice job!

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Really interesting but the new project for Me-262 was stopped?
    There can be a couple of projects running concurrently. The Me-262 Special Edition is still on track (final flight testing has been done), and I believe the release will be in early September.

Mike

Charter Member 2012
    Mike - that detail and fantastic texturing is superb - keep the updates coming and I cant wait to buy it

really looing forward to another P-40 version.

Nice Mike! The very first FDE I did was for the FDG2 FS9 P40, now many years ago. But a nimble aircraft with some interesting characteristics. Too bad it was up against the super nimble zero with only a small speed advantage.

Kep up the great work! Regards. Tom

Nice to see you churning out aircraft Mike! I truly love the 109 and this is quite a treat.

Before the comparisons are drawn, I would like to point out that the P-40B/C and the N models are completely different aircraft in many ways. I digress. This will be a must have for me!

Yes, Yes, Yes

Need I say more?!?

Joseph
    VFR Simulations
    www.vfrsim.com

mmmmm, looking real good
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Looking good..on my list of must buys

Warbird's galore , its going to be a while but its going to be worth the wait <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Master of Disaster
    m_c, you're a master artist!
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

Thanks for the preview shots. This is another one on the list of planes I've been waiting for to be made for FSX. Not to mention, the re-painters will have a lot of fun with this one and the different paint schemes.