Flight Replicas Messerschmitt Bf-109K-4 Released (Payware) - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Flight Replicas Messerschmitt Bf-109K-4 Released (Payware)

That is BEAUTIFUL!

Added pack with 6 paints for the library

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank you, they're outstanding!

Beautiful repaints, Hanimichal !! :ernae:

God elp us when Mike dose the Gastav Hani would swamp this site with 109s <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Warren View Post
    God elp us when Mike dose the Gastav Hani would swamp this site with 109s <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    hehehe

I am in love with this plane

Quote Originally Posted by Hanimichal View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Michal

Just tiny ammenment to a great repaint and a great fighter pilot.It is Erich Alfred „Bubi“ Hartmann not just Erich Alfred „Bubi“

Other then this big thanks on your work

Roland

Quote Originally Posted by thunder100 View Post
    Michal

Just tiny ammenment to a great repaint and a great fighter pilot.It is Erich Alfred „Bubi“ Hartmann not just Erich Alfred „Bubi“

Other then this big thanks on your work

Roland
    Yes you're right, sorry for that.
    In my haste I "copy / Paste" wrong

But now i can't to fix it,
    and already I uploaded to FlightSim and Simviation :-(

Quote Originally Posted by mike_cyul View Post
    Hi Yossarian,

1. This might be my error - I had the meanings mixed up, and although Bernt later gave me the correct translations, I can't remember if I updated the gauge code (the perils of having a year-and-a-half break in the middle of a project). I will look into this. Until then, perhaps assume some factory worker sabotage....
    2. Yes, the fuel light works, but only at very low fuel (approx 3%), which is different than what is in the gauge code. I suspect this may be a bug.
    3. Oil cooler flap: is there one in real life? This has always been a mystery to me, as I have never seen a factory drawing that shows one. In my Messerschmitt factory drawing that shows all the moving surfaces and their degrees and tolerances on the 109K aircraft, including the four coolant surfaces, there is no mention of an oil cooler flap. And as no photos I could find show one, I have just gone with the assumption that there wasn't one. The Flight Replicas late-109 FS2004 models have been out for a number of years, and no one ever mentioned this, either. However, if there was one on the real K, I'll be happy to put one there!

Mike

Hi Mike & folks,

installed this lovely bird again.

Does anybody now whether there is an update available, regarding the radiator flaps?

Best regards

Crikey two years have gone quick ! we are so spoiled with all these paints and have not had a chance to really study them, don't think there has been an update but must re-install this one.

I have been meaning to ask, what is the story behind the numbers that look like they have been somewhat crudely spray painted on just forward of the empennage?
    When this was first released I thought it might be a one off field expedient but I have seen so many repaints with it since then I have begun to wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by joe bob View Post
    I have been meaning to ask, what is the story behind the numbers that look like they have been somewhat crudely spray painted on just forward of the empennage?
    When this was first released I thought it might be a one off field expedient but I have seen so many repaints with it since then I have begun to wonder.
    This was was done simply just to give the aircraft an identity , straight from the factory to the front in last months off WWII , this was was done to many other types FW190/Ta-152 for example , no time for stencil painting - just the quick spray and done .

since we are talking about the K, I did a paint for it not too long ago, Ingeborg of JG3:

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

ME revival , in the research it amazing how many different aircraft were glued together so to speak , these wicked paints portrait in tails wings and in a sense the urgency to get them flying , with the resurrection of this thread I pulled booked of the shelf again , one fun subject .

revival?
    In that case a few more pics:

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

i like this bird !
    Now waiting for the release of IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad to see how it goes

For now only with FSX

Went looking at FlightSim and Simviation - no joy, yet. Will they be uploaded here?

Quote Originally Posted by olderndirt View Post
    Went looking at FlightSim and Simviation - no joy, yet. Will they be uploaded here?
    They are in the SOH library. Do a search under the FSX skins for "Flight Replicas" or those by Hanimichal and you'll find them.

Jankees usually posts his repaints over at aussiex.org.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Mike, is there any chance FR would look at the issue described in P3D forums for those of us running the "other" sim?
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...issues-in-P3D2

It would be terrific to get this one running properly on P3DV2