Messerschmitt Bf-109K-4 Manual Available

Thread: Messerschmitt Bf-109K-4 Manual Available

Messerschmitt Bf-109K-4 Manual Available

This may change again prior to the release, but is almost certainly more-or-less complete at this point. Click on the image to go to the webpage.

The link is just under the picture on the 109K page.

And as ever, I hope that Greg doesn't mind my lavish use of his unsolicited praise regarding Bernt's flight model.

Mike

Thanks Mike, just finished the download. Seeing the price and knowing this beauty is close to release has me jumping for joy. Great to have something to look forward to and this is definitely one of them.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

much apriciated sir, downloading now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Master of Disaster
    More awesome-ness!! Can't wait to shoot up some P-51's!! TY Mike!
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

Thanks Mike , bitta lunch time reading <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Master of Disaster
    SET IT FREE!SET IT FREE!SET IT FREE!SET IT FREE!SET IT FREE!SET IT FREE!SET IT FREE!SET IT FREE!SET IT FREE!SET IT FREE!SET IT FREE!SET IT FREE!SET IT FREE!SET IT FREE!SET IT FREE!SET IT FREE!SET IT FREE!SET IT FREE!SET IT FREE!SET IT FREE!SET IT FREE!SET IT FREE!SET IT FREE!SET IT FREE!SET IT FREE!SET IT FREE!SET IT FREE!SET IT FREE!SET IT FREE!SET IT FREE!

Master of Disaster
    Mike, your 109's are awesome! For me, it's like some people waiting for a certain Mustang (which is awesome :-)), I've been waiting for your 109 for what seems like ages. Very excited!!!

I feel I have been waiting for ages too.

Just looking at the list of features I was surprised by some unexpected goodies on top of a great Bernt FDE, a great visual model by Mike and Warwick's 3D gauges:
    - fuel dumping
    - working boost system
    - blue tracer rounds
    - audible wing slats

Waiting patiently.

Just thought I would point out something that has been a lot of fun for me with regards to Luftwaffe ww2 aircraft and that is reading the reports by Eric Brown and then sitting in Classics Hagar's Focke Wulf FW190 and experiencing the exact same things eg perfect 3 point landing you can put the brakes fully on without nosing over and if not a perfect one then you will bounce etc.

Eric Brown - the man who flew them all. He compares them to blondes and brunettes!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Brown_%28pilot%29

Going to do the same with this one !!

Book is this one.
    http://www.amazon.com/Wings-Luftwaff...435164-5347404

I have this DVD which can be bought alone or as part of a 3 pack.

In Japanese but all interviews in English with Japanese subtitles.

Bf109 - http://web-wac.co.jp/dvd/aircraft/92
    Three pack (with Spit and Hurricane) - http://web-wac.co.jp/dvd/aircraft/98
    List of them - http://web-wac.co.jp/dvd/aircraft/

I am on the "secure Purchasing :The flight Replicas Store" page and it tells me -"We were unable to find the requested file or resource"

I swore to myself that I would do no more buying for a while, but I am a big fan of the Boomerang and something else from the same stable has proven irresistable .

Maybe I'll wait 'till the shops get it

Quote Originally Posted by greenie View Post
    I am on the "secure Purchasing :The flight Replicas Store" page and it tells me -"We were unable to find the requested file or resource"

I swore to myself that I would do no more buying for a while, but I am a big fan of the Boomerang and something else from the same stable has proven irresistable .

Maybe I'll wait 'till the shops get it
    Hi there. You may not have noticed the "Coming Soon!" message at the top of the page. The 109K is not available for purchase yet. As soon as it is, that button will provide a connection to the 109K. However, there'll be an announcement here on SOH before that happens. The other vendors will have the 109K about a week or two afterwards, as this gives me time to do any updates that may be necessary and can send them files that hopefully won't need any further modifying.

It should be just a couple more days...installers are being tested as I write.....

Mike

Thanks Mike, hearing the installer is being tested is great news. Your update is greatly appreciated. I will be watching.

Master of Disaster
    OK, I'm up and have a cup of coffee in hand, so far so good! But then I realize I'm still not flying a 109K yet and it's Friday?! WTF! The voice (voices) in my head are telling me "be patient" but former Marines are known for that......... Just JKing! All in good time!

Charter Member 2012
    LOL Mudmarine :salute:

Quote Originally Posted by MudMarine View Post
    OK, I'm up and have a cup of coffee in hand, so far so good! But then I realize I'm still not flying a 109K yet and it's Friday?! WTF!
    Can't have that, then, can we?

I found three small things I thought could be done a little better, and that's why there's been a delay. Stand by.

Mike

You know it will be a great weekend when there is a Bf-109K on the horizon. I wonder if the boys at Fighter Command would have said that during WWII.

Charter Member 2012
    Wow Mike - its great but i wish i had read instructions before pressing ****+E + 2 as i lost the canopy LOL