Favourite Civil Two Seaters?

Thread: Favourite Civil Two Seaters?

Hybrid View

Favourite Civil Two Seaters?

Here are some of the ones I fly most often:

Porterfield Turner CP65, twitchy on the ground, but a good looking VC and a unique airplane. http://porterfieldplane.ning.com/for...-65-for-flight

Lionheart's Aerospool Dynamic is on the other end of the time and performance spectrum, and it's also payware, but it's beautiful

Fravin's C150. So many great features!

LIC Aeronca Champ

Restauravia Piel Emeraude

Bill Lyons Luscombe

Those would be my top picks. How about you?

Bill Lyons Cub and Globe Swift

Ttfn

Pete

My personal top 3, based on usage:

-The Stearman Model 75s by Golden Age Simulations. Love 'em....

-I actually really enjoy the default COF Jenny and Cub. They look and fly very well, and are a perfect compliment to Golden Wings.

-Although it might not 100% fit the definition of "civil", I'd also include Rick Piper's DH Chipmunk. Many have made their way onto the civil registers, and there are several civilian skins available on Britsim and all the regular FS sites.
    -Mark

Oh Yes! The Chipmunk!

Quote Originally Posted by mgchrist5 View Post
    -Although it might not 100% fit the definition of "civil", I'd also include Rick Piper's DH Chipmunk. Many have made their way onto the civil registers, and there are several civilian skins available on Britsim and all the regular FS sites.
    I totally forgot about the Chipmunk. Yes, it is a superb plane, and it reminds me I should fly it soon. I have too many planes already! Why would I want more? But...I do. If they're good ones.

I like Dave Harbold's (Airhead's) Super Deke and Rick Piper's Aeroprakt A-22 Foxbat.

Nice choices.

Members who have read this thread: 91