Ive been working on the updates for the new Tailwind. Alot of bits redone, new installer has Prepar3D in it for direct loading to P3D. I have added some interior and exterior plexi features per a request. They are quite a bit different from what they were.
I have also added quite a few new, pretty exciting camera views. I am thankful to have learned to program these better. So many things you can do with them.
Camera views include;
* 2D Panel
* Right seat, (instructor)
* Left panel main zoom
* Throttle and power, switches bank
* Rear cargo nook shot
* Belly cam between landing gear for taxing and landing shots
* Front quarter and cowling cam points
* New wing views that have better angles and field-of-view perspectives
* Rear tail shot (great for flying through valleys of low mountains)
* High tail for taxiing on the ground
* Front top down view at top of plane (just looks cool)
If you didnt know, this is a tri-pack, 3 planes in one. The early W-8 series Tailwind, the W-10 later model, different rudder, bigger engine, must faster, and the W-10 with tri-cycle landing gear. The W-8 has a very simple panel and optional wheel skirts on / off. Many planes!
I recieved permission from Robert (BannanaBob) Rivera to include his repaints in this package, so all his work on these are in here also.
This package is not yet updated for FS2004.... :(
Available here; www.lionheartcreations.com/Tailwind