Arado 96...

Thread: Arado 96...

Arado 96...

Since Friday I'm in bed fighting a strong cold. Today, I'm good enough to upload the Arado Ar 96 made by David Friswell. I made an Hungarian and a German skin. Mr Michael Vader, yes, Le Gross, gave authorization to use his panel and a French skin. We have four aircraft at the package,

Attachment 65450Attachment 65451Attachment 65452Attachment 65449

Pepe

Cold or not cold you are giving us CFS2ers an excelent gift!! Thank you.

I donīt know why I always liked this aircraft and the Me108. Great addition.

Where did you get those wheel chocks and the fire extingisher? I think that details like those make all the difference. Even in a war simm.

And excelent skins too!

Have you noticed that in the front view the head of the copilot/instructor appears partially blocked by the cockpits rear bulkhead?

Something similar occurs with the light on the left wing. Compare front and back views.

Again really nice addition.

Quote Originally Posted by Discus View Post
    Pepe

Cold or not cold you are giving us CFS2ers an excelent gift!! Thank you.

I donīt know why I always liked this aircraft and the Me108. Great addition.

Where did you get those wheel chocks and the fire extingisher? I think that details like those make all the difference. Even in a war simm.

And excelent skins too!

Have you noticed that in the front view the head of the copilot/instructor appears partially blocked by the cockpits rear bulkhead?

Something similar occurs with the light on the left wing. Compare front and back views.

Again really nice addition.
    The chocks and fire extinguisher are in the original model. Simonu succeeds to keep them. The model includes a series of sub models, a very clever and complicated solution. We know about the light problem, but it's the only one available Arado 96, so, I prefer to ignore it...

Cheers

Pepe

Pepe,
    what an outstanding job. I took it for a spin and it was love on first sight.

Cheers

Achim

Reply...

Peperez,

I took this up for a spin as well, you have done an outstanding job, as well as the others involved! :salute:

Thanks,
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Jindrich Barta skins are a must

Deserve to be download and converted...

Pepe

Last night I took it to the air over Germany. Very good endeed. I liked the head of the instructor swinging left and right. The 2D panel is a little bit too high, making very dificult to look where you are going.

One question: In the Word file about textures it recommends converting some of the textures. Does it applies to the textures you sent or is it an original readme file that no longer applies to them?

NOTE: After landing I taxied to the parking zone and I tryed and entered a hangar that had itīs doors opened. And was surprised not to explode. Later when I reved up the engine and tried to turn 360š and exit the hangar, full left brake and rudder, I totally failed and exited through the lateral wall (also without exploding!! ŋ?) It made me interested in having a look at this objects. But my eyes where falling from my head.

Discus

Quote Originally Posted by Discus View Post
    Pepe

Last night I took it to the air over Germany. Very good endeed. I liked the head of the instructor swinging left and right. The 2D panel is a little bit too high, making very dificult to look where you are going.

One question: In the Word file about textures it recommends converting some of the textures. Does it applies to the textures you sent or is it an original readme file that no longer applies to them?

NOTE: After landing I taxied to the parking zone and I tryed and entered a hangar that had itīs doors opened. And was surprised not to explode. Later when I reved up the engine and tried to turn 360š and exit the hangar, full left brake and rudder, I totally failed and exited through the lateral wall (also without exploding!! ŋ?) It made me interested in having a look at this objects. But my eyes where falling from my head.

Discus
    I'm talking about Jindrich Barta's textures... I'm explicit at the file.

Cheers

Pepe