LHC Pasped W-1 Skylark Build 1.2 Launched
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LHC Pasped W-1 Skylark Build 1.2 Launched

LHC Pasped W-1 Skylark Build 1.2 Launched

Bill thanks for the updated Skylark HD version-Really looks and flys great! Love the AM radio...

From LHC Website on the updated Skylark:

"Build 1.2 is now launched. We have made some improvements in the models, added some trinkets in the map box
    including an antique AM band radio which will play some old air-waves music for a short moment. Other features
    include 9 new interior Camera views (use A button to flip through them) and 11 new, brilliant exterior views as well,
    (again, use A button when in the external Camera view mode). We have created 2 new paint schemes, and also
    added 2 older 'post launch' Addon paint schemes, making the package a totally of 7 paint variant packages total.

We also 'tuned' the Skylark to run more efficient. We have lowered some of the textures to 1024 pixels, enabling
    the Skylark to run very smoothly in very thick, high tech scenery packages.

The Installer was updated with better Registry coding and we have also added Prepar3D into the Installer so that
    people purchasing the new Prepar3D Flight Training Simulator may install the Pasped Skylark into that as well.

We have done away with 'High Definition and Regular' versions and brought them together. They are now tuned to
    fun fast with the best resolution affordable for fast performance.

Have fun with the overhauled, refined, tuned, renewed Skylark! "

http://www.lionheartcreations.com/Skylark.html

Rick

Jetline HellFire GT2 FSX PC, Win 7 Pro 64, P3DV3.4.22
    ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Professional LGA 1150 Motherboard
    Intel Core i7 a770K (4.3GHz Overclocked) Quad Core
    Antec 920 Dual Stage CPU Liquid Cooler
    Nvidia 1GB GeForce GTX 1080 ti
    16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM 1866MHz
    1TB 7200 RPM Seagate HDD+ 60GB SSD Cache
    Lifetime U.S Based Technical Support

" Don't criticize a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. And then who cares! You are a mile away and you have his shoes!!"

Thank you very much!
    Please, where can I update it?

I purchased mine at SimMarket and they had the updated link
    I think it is also on LHC site
    Click on link and scroll down
    Rick

Jetline HellFire GT2 FSX PC, Win 7 Pro 64, P3DV3.4.22
    ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Professional LGA 1150 Motherboard
    Intel Core i7 a770K (4.3GHz Overclocked) Quad Core
    Antec 920 Dual Stage CPU Liquid Cooler
    Nvidia 1GB GeForce GTX 1080 ti
    16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM 1866MHz
    1TB 7200 RPM Seagate HDD+ 60GB SSD Cache
    Lifetime U.S Based Technical Support

" Don't criticize a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. And then who cares! You are a mile away and you have his shoes!!"

Thank you for the heads-up! I went through the Flight1 wrapper option, so for someone like me, it is just going about retrieving a new key through the Flight1 site (using my e-mail address and order number), and re-installing the product using the new product wrapper.

Edit: That actually doesn't seem to be working. I think it is looking for a different key type than what I have connected with the older Flight1 wrapper.

Quote Originally Posted by papab View Post
    I purchased mine at SimMarket and they had the updated link
    I think it is also on LHC site
    Click on link and scroll down
    Rick
    Thank you papab, I brought it directly from its site, but I don't find the link now...

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Hey Guys,

Sorry, I hadnt had a chance to announce this yet.

It is available at SimMarket now, as well as PayLoadz and Flight1. FlightSimStore and JustFlight should have it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    Thank you for the heads-up! I went through the Flight1 wrapper option, so for someone like me, it is just going about retrieving a new key through the Flight1 site (using my e-mail address and order number), and re-installing the product using the new product wrapper.

Edit: That actually doesn't seem to be working. I think it is looking for a different key type than what I have connected with the older Flight1 wrapper.
    I think I know what it is John. I'll set about the links on it now and I'll send you a download key. I combined the two, regular and HD, into one, redid the textures for fastest performance and best appearance, and with Flight1, you have two keys, two versions, so I need to have a link to that other still. Should take just a couple of min's.

Bill
    LHC
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Thank you Bill! I noticed the installer/wrapper I still have on file is labeled "Pasped_Skylark_HD_F1" where as the new one is different.

I was actually just going to re-buy it again, but I'll be picking up another of your products now instead. ; )

SOH-CM-2014
    Hey John,

Roger that and man, please dont rebuy it. Everyone is entitled to the updates. Thats part of my grand plan is improvements availability.

I have the link to the HD version key wrapper; here

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate

Thanks again, Bill!

Bill, Does this update have the new 2.0 Quantum Slipstream warp drive? Great stuff as always sir.
    "The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SOH-CM-2014
    Planes next for updating are the Tailwind, then Kodiak.

Updates are mainly for Camera views and new Installer registry codes. Any model enhancements possible will also be done.

On the Skylark, a neat feature added is an antique little AM radio in the glove box. Click on that for about 20 seconds of some antique radio wave noise. If you have some music you would like to replace that with, go to the LHC folder in the main FS sound folder. This is the sounds library for my planes. The sound file for the antique radio is SND200.wav. Replace that with what you want. You can compile several songs in WAV format into one via freeware Audacity (import, save in export, regular WAV format). Voila...

If you have some cool 1930's music (like from the U-Boot/Silent hunters websites) for the phonograph, you can add those into one string and play them in it. You'll need to splice them together though.

Also, if you have issues with the interior plexi, note that you can 'darken' the Alpha channel on the Skylark_Plexi_t.dds texture and that will reduce any glare.

Frame rates should be moderately improved, by the way.

Happy flying,

Bill

SOH-CM-2014
    Quote Originally Posted by pilottj View Post
    Bill, Does this update have the new 2.0 Quantum Slipstream warp drive? Great stuff as always sir.

TJ, that is scheduled for 3.0. The world just isnt ready for Slipstream Drive in a 1930's classic radial two seater. Maybe in a USAF prototype 303 backwords engineered Goa-ould Death-Glider, maybe....

Bill, I got the Skylark through Payloadz.
    Sorry, I don't remember the procedure to get the update.

I have the email from the original purchase, but the link is expired.
    Do I just make a request for additional downloads through that link to you?

...I have the link to the HD version key wrapper;

Sorry, that's the Flight1 link, and I have bought it by payloadz, please Bill, could you put a link on your website?

SOH-CM-2014
    Hey guys,

To look up your orders for re-downloads, go to here; https://www.payloadz.com/buy/history.asp

Look up your purchases via your email address or purchase numbers.

If you have any problems, just email me with your data, at least an email, and I can also look through the records.

If you want, IM me here.

What I do is plug in a customers email address and move the search calendar back to 2008. That will usually cover all the years of purchases and bring up all purchases from that time. I just click the links 're-enable' downloads, and Voila, done. So if you cant find it, let me know and I'll go through it also. I usually find them pretty fast.

Bill
    LHC

Downloaded and running like a charm. Accu-Feel adding great wind noise with the canopy rolled back.
    Thanks for the update Bill. :ernae:
    Cheers
    TJ
    "The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SOH-CM-2014
    This is part of the updates, for those that are curious.

New Camera angles created around the Skylark for both interior and exterior. 9 New interior shots, and 11 new exterior shots. The Camera angles are awesome. I had never really used them before until I got the Carenado 185 in Prepar3D. I was pretty impressed with their camera exterior angles, so I set out to learn how its done and have been going crazy on these. So the Skylark is probably the 5th plane that I went nuts on with various camera angles. Everything from belly camera views (between the two landing gear pylons) to rear and forward quarter shots, to a close up of the canopy over the top of the cowling with some of the radial Wasp engine showing.

The new package has some repaints in it included. 2 From long ago, post LHC repaint addons, now included; the Cream and Green, and the Yellow Breitling. I created two more; Mercury's Ride and the Black and White 'Lion', (has a black cowling with a golden lion 'heraldry' symbol on it). The Lion version has a reddish burled wood version panel on it with a company signature on the glove box, and the Mercury has some racing decals from the old 1930's races on the rudder and instrument panel. The Mercury got a red colored, high shine instrument panel them, sort of like a neo classic hotrod theme, how they color match the panels now with the body work in old restored cars.

The model didnt get too much done to it. I added some things, retouched a few things, but not alot. I did add in some trinkets into the glove box, like a clickable radio, some Dapper Dan hair cream, spare spark plugs (Classic Champions), and some proper Beemans gum, lol.... Gotta have that.

Bill

TJ, that is scheduled for 3.0. The world just isnt ready for Slipstream Drive in a 1930's classic radial two seater. Maybe in a USAF prototype 303 backwords engineered Goa-ould Death-Glider, maybe....

OH PLEASE
    Had much fun with the Death Glider. Off to go install in my new FSX re-install.

Thanks for the Skylark update. Great customer service.
    Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice.
    (Clarke and Clark)

SOH-CM-2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sim-paticissimo View Post
    ...I have the link to the HD version key wrapper;

Sorry, that's the Flight1 link, and I have bought it by payloadz, please Bill, could you put a link on your website?

Here we go.

http://payloadz.com/d1/lookup.asp

Bill, Payloadz is saying the link has expired, I sent an email request to you through them instead.

Also reminded me why I don't like to use Payloadz anymore, when they want me to buy a premium account first, to get to that link you provided a few posts back. :costum:

A minor little thing I noticed, two of the new HD schemes don't have thumbnails associated to them. Here are a couple of shots with the ladies of FTX Swanson. Just save/rename if you like these to the Pasped Skylark folder, then reference them in the respective aircraft.cfg entries.

Cheers
    TJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bill,
    i just dl from Simmarket,but it`s still version 1.1?
    Michael

I downloaded from simmarket about 1 hour ago and it´s saying 1.2 in here.
    Thanks Bill!
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

SOH-CM-2014
    Quote Originally Posted by big-mike View Post
    Bill,
    i just dl from Simmarket,but it`s still version 1.1?
    Michael

Mike,

Where does it say Build 1.1?

If you create a 'new folder' on your desktop and run the installer into that, then go in and check the Skylarks aircraft.cfg file in there, it should say Build 1.2 at the top. If on the SimMarket webpage, it says 'Build 1.1', they may have made a mistake on that.

Let me know.

Bill