I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys-SOMEONE'S GOTTA PAY FOR ME & MY KIDS

Thread: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys-SOMEONE'S GOTTA PAY FOR ME & MY KIDS

Retired SOH Administrator

I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys-SOMEONE'S GOTTA PAY FOR ME & MY KIDS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bavou...&feature=share All I can say is one word >>> UNREAL. Talk about a total waste of taxpayers money...lol....you need to watch the whole video to fully understand why our system fails.:isadizzy:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Asus Rampage Extreme Motherboard /EVGA AR GeForce GTX 295 1792MB 896 Bit GDDR3 /Corsair 8gig XMS DDR3/Intel Core 2 Extreme QX 9770 Yorkfield OCed 4.2 LGA 775/136W Quad Core / Water Cooled/ 2 WD Raptor 150gig 10,000 rpm Drives in Raid O Mode/WD Raptor 150gig internal back up/400 gig External WD back up Drive/Thermaltake 1200 Watt PS/Sony Dual Layer DVD RD/RW/Plextor DVD/RW/ Thermaltake Kandalf Tower/ Sound Blasters X-FI Platinum / X52 Pro

Angry Reply...

Hey_Moe,

I completely agree with you. As a teacher, one of the things I teach my students is about civics and social responsibility. It's the same argument I have for the Octomom. The state should not have to pick up the tab, instead the state of California should file a paternity suit against the doctor who impregnated her with that many embryos, and force him to pay the child support tab for all eight of those children.

In this woman's case, it's more complicated because it's clear that neither herself, nor the fathers of her children are in any way showing responsibility, and cannot support these kids. The kids have done nothing to deserve this, but she should be suspended from ANY social welfare from this point forward as a direct consequence for her actions and abuses, and her boy-toys, husbands, boyfriends, or whatever should have to garnish any future wages, property holdings, or drug/swag profits in the future to support their offspring.

As a parent, teacher, and responsible citizen, this is the biggest slap in the face.
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Word of advice lovvie, next time keep your knees together.

Blog Entries
    She should have had her tubes tied about 11 kids ago.....No,....make that 14 kids ago.
    ..."He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose" -Jim Elliot

LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by brad kaste View Post
    She should have had her tubes tied about 11 kids ago.....No,....make that 14 kids ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Asus Rampage Extreme Motherboard /EVGA AR GeForce GTX 295 1792MB 896 Bit GDDR3 /Corsair 8gig XMS DDR3/Intel Core 2 Extreme QX 9770 Yorkfield OCed 4.2 LGA 775/136W Quad Core / Water Cooled/ 2 WD Raptor 150gig 10,000 rpm Drives in Raid O Mode/WD Raptor 150gig internal back up/400 gig External WD back up Drive/Thermaltake 1200 Watt PS/Sony Dual Layer DVD RD/RW/Plextor DVD/RW/ Thermaltake Kandalf Tower/ Sound Blasters X-FI Platinum / X52 Pro

SOH-CM-2023
    This MAY stop when there is a legal requirement for any woman who applies for aid for her first child
    must show proof of sterilization at her own expense. Aid for one child may (repeat MAY) be granted
    after verification of the procedure. Sure, people will yell and scream but it is way past time for the
    "babymoney machine" to be turned off. I certainly don't want to pay for someone else's fun !!

There would, of course, be exceptions to this requirement. Legally married women with children who
    are suddenly widowed certainly would be exempt for existing issue but the requirement will be in force
    unless remarried.

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    Man Mike.. Got so much to say, but I do not want to wind up banned. I thought we were not supposed to be posting stuff like this that might inflame things around here? Certaintly a sad state of affairs though. So so sad. This is where society is heading though. Just watch the movie "Idiocracy."
    Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+

This to me is not political but just plain stupid.I feel most in here can have a say so but if if gets out of hand I can close it. This is a touchy subject but it affects all in here. I am so tired of this woe is me chet and everybody needs to pay my way to life.The children are the ones who suffer. The problem with this scene is it should have stopped a long time ago. She also belongs in jail.I might be wrong but I don't think you can get knocked up there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadburner440 View Post
    Man Mike.. Got so much to say, but I do not want to wind up banned. I thought we were not supposed to be posting stuff like this that might inflame things around here? Certaintly a sad state of affairs though. So so sad. This is where society is heading though. Just watch the movie "Idiocracy."

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    I certaintly can agree with that... Between her and the "Octomom," and the many like them. There certaintly needs to be some kind of realignment in this country at all levels. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to get banned ya know. LOL
    Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+

Steve this thing of banning members I hate to tell you this but you really gotta f-up over and over again and not take any warnings serious. Also before a member get ban we talk about in in the Admin and moderator forum. If any member in here can think of a better way to control a bad member that has been warned repeatedly and keeps insulting other members and refuses to abide by the rules, we are all open for advice and suggestions.

the gal who grew up across the street from me..has 7 kids..with 7 differant men..i once asked her why so many differant men?..she said...where am i gonna get my stuff?....(meth) i asked..cant you use protection?..arent you in fear of HIV?AIDS?...she said...no..i welcome death...id be better off and i dont care about those kids...not "my kids"...those kids...and she has left them with her parents and gone on drug benders for months at a time....sad..and disgusting...she relies on the county /state to pay her way because she is as she says.."a lost child" herself...which is bs..her dad is ex LE and currantly a PI....she just rather be lasy and live off others and be stoned and "F" for meth....

Welfare abuse to the 15th power.
    Many years ago a Navy buddy of mine had left active duty and gotten himself charged with statutory rape involving an under-age girl. The judge gave him the option of going to jail, or getting out of town by returning to active duty. Naturally he chose active duty. In similar fashion this woman should be given the option of jail time for child neglect (since she can't take care of the gang she has), or submitting to sterilization so she can't pop out any more welfare meal tickets. And her kids should be parceled out to foster homes so they have a stable environment to grow up in. Her so-called fiance has fathered ten of the kids, yet they're not married. Guess he's afraid of commitment, LOL.

Too many people today think everybody else owes them a living.
    Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.