Chi-Chi Jima 1945 for FSX and Prepar3D complete

Thread: Chi-Chi Jima 1945 for FSX and Prepar3D complete

Chi-Chi Jima 1945 for FSX and Prepar3D complete

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Scenery

Description: This scenery is of Chi-Chi Jima and the surrounding islands. It includes Susacki airfield and three water runways. One is at Chi-Chi Jima, another is at Torishima and the final is at Ha-Ha Sima. There is a naval base on Chi-Chi Jima, a naval facility on Ha-Ha Shima and a naval support base on Torishima. These textures are in high definition with the airfield and Chi-Chi Jima village being photo realistic. Several custom shorelines are used in this scenery. You should read the shorelines document to guide you through the install.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Chi-Chi Jima 1945 for FSX and Prepar3D complete
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

OUTSTANDING!

This is some really good scenery and I can see it's going to take some time to see all the nuances that are placed in and around the islands.

I went and installed the "Shorelines" files and made the edits/additions in the Terrain file as well. It's definitely worth doing and was actually easy to do.

But I do have one question; In the instructions for adding the information to the Terrain.cfg file, you have "AutogenCount=24". My Terrain.cfg file was "AutogenCount=52":ques:.

So I left it at that and I can say that I'm not having anyproblems but if I'm missing something then of course, I wouldn't know it. So am I suppose to decrease that AutogenCount number to 24?
    Thanks, Rich
    Windows 7 H.P. 64bit / FSX Deluxe Gold w/Accl Pack
    Corsair 780T case/ MSI z97 MPower MAX AC/ 16GB RipJaws RAM 8x2 (2400Mhz)/ Corsair 1000w PSU/ i7 4790K CPU (Dev Cnyn) Overclocked to 4.9 GHz*/ GTX 1070 8G/ Crucial MX200 500gb SSD OS Drive (two of these)/ Crucial MX100 500gb SSD/ Plextor 512GB SSD/ Plextor 256GB SSD/ Kingston 250GB SSD/ MomentusX 1TB SSHD External USB 3.0 / *CPU is Liquid-cooled Swiftech semi closed-loop system w/One 240mm x 120mm radiator and One 140mm x 140 mm radiator