pCARS Alpha Build 0207 and the Pagani Zonda

Thread: pCARS Alpha Build 0207 and the Pagani Zonda

pCARS Alpha Build 0207 and the Pagani Zonda

Slightly Mad Studios and world-renowned sports car manufacturer Pagani Automobili S.p.A. are proud to announce a partnership which will see three of the manufacturer’s cars featuring in Project CARS.

The companies have pledged to work closely together to perfect the ultimate digital representation of the cars, breaking new boundaries in terms of visual representation, true to life handling and audio fidelity.

Players will be able to experience virtual versions of the Pagani Zonda R, the Zonda Cinque and the all-new Huayra, giving gamers access to both road-going hypercars and thoroughbred racing machinery. Passionate racers will love the Zonda R, the last and most extreme version of Pagani’s popular Zonda model.

Powered by a six-litre V12 DOHC engine built by Mercedes-AMG, the 750bhp track-bred monster sprints from 0-100 in an almost unbelievable 2.7 seconds.

Drivers who don’t want to be confined to race tracks will love the Zonda Cinque, the pinnacle of the road-going Zondas. And the line-up is completed by the all-new Huayra, Pagani’s latest addition to its stable. Utilising the first turbocharged engine to power a Pagani, it puts out 730bhp and features a revolutionary active aerodynamics concept in a bold new design.

Ian Bell, Head of Studio at Slightly Mad Studios said “We’re delighted to be working so closely with one of the world’s leading supercar manufacturers. Pagani and Slightly Mad Studios both share a core interest in creating class-leading products for enthusiasts, and pushing boundaries to their extremes. As such, we are dedicated to producing the most accurate representation of Pagani’s amazing cars ever seen in a game. We look forward to doing the cars justice.”

Horacio Pagani, founder and chief designer at Pagani Automobili said “A simulation like Project CARS will give enthusiasts all over the world the opportunity to experience the unique driving feel of a Pagani. With the support of our technical partners Mercedes-AMG, Brembo and Pirelli , our engineers are working closely with the physics engine developers to create the most realistic experience possible.”

All three cars will be available to drive in Project CARS later this year. WMD members will be able to take a virtual test drive once first versions of the car have been completed by using the regular development builds of Project CARS.

The Zonda R will be in today's build.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Downloading right now!!

Using the torrent file is a lot quicker than the regular download at the moment btw.
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

What a great ride!

Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Indianapolis is now included too, as is the oval version of the stockcar.

But I can't get enough of the Zonda!

Seen here at Monza:

Door to door fight at 180+ mph:

It was quite fair until we arrived at the Parabolica corner:

Well, ffffff.......

All unedited screenshots except for a bit of cropping and resizing, and made at a lower detail setting because I was running some comparison tests.