Build 1.3 of the Aerospool Dynamic is now launched. This is for FSX, not FS2004. FS9 should be soon, next couple of weeks.
The FSX version has been through quite an update;
* Performance tune for better frame rates
* New click and flip Metric to SAE 'Auxilary' gauges added
* 5 New Interior cockpit Camera views
* 7 New Exterior Camera views
* Graphics to rear bulkhead enhanced
* Rear windows sills smoothly recessed
* Leather upholstery totally redone to look like the stock factory leather
* Joystick leather boot assembly modified
* Front carpet edge stripping modified
* Post LHC Paint Scheme addons now included in the Installer Pack
* Exterior model fitted with non functioning instruments for performance boost
* Now features Prepar3D Installer option
The FSX installer now features a dual secondary for Prepar3D. We will soon have a 'pure' Prepar3D only installer for those that are new to simming and can only find Prepar and X-Plane. I increased performance on the Dynamic so it can handle the intense ORBX scenery of FSX and P3D.
Now its 'more' fun....!