This is my third uninstall - reinstall due to "Fatal Error" messages when I try and save/ or load a flight.
The second time, everything came back exactly the same...(planes, FE messages, etc) so I must have neglected to erase something.
Here's what I've been doing:
1.Control panel removes Lockheed Martin P3D
2. go to Program files x 86, delete LM P3D
3. go to user\app data\roaming\delete LM P3D
4. go to user\app data\ local\ delete LM p3D
5. " " " Pictures P3D delete
6. " " " \Docs\ delete P3D files
What am I missing ???