707 Naganagani

Thread: 707 Naganagani

707 Naganagani

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Charter Member 2012
    Wow Jankees - thats excellent

and now available here

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Before the aircraft above flew for Naganagani, it flew with Point Air of France, and flew regular flights between Marseille and Mulhouse/Basel and Ouagadougou in Burkina Faso, looking something like this:

Charter Member 2012
    Your spoil us - thanks

Fabulous screenshots. Haven't got the CS 707 .... drats!

He just keeps going and going .... I do like these hardly heard off airline paints , they are so COOL <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Thank you Ian!

Point Air has just landed too:

Cheers .. might just use this for next months screeny compo at NZFF <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Quote Originally Posted by Naismith View Post
    Fabulous screenshots. Haven't got the CS 707 .... drats!
    The CS707 is a great addon.....[though trying to make a 2D pit out of the VC is a pain in the bum as some of the gauges have to be made from scratch/elsewhere as they won't work in the 2D]...

I couldn't resist doing another, who's ever heard of Skystar International?

Never heard off skystar , Jan Kees Dash-80 Dynasty<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Members who have read this thread: 0