a nice freeware improvement

Thread: a nice freeware improvement

a nice freeware improvement

stumbled upon these at flightsim for FSX but it works fine in Prepar3D, gives my default stuff a nice boost

FSX - FSX Misc.
    FSX 'GenReloaded' Autogen Buildings
    [ Download | View ]

Name:
    fsxbdgs.zip Size: 18,258,606 Date: 04-30-2007 Downloads: 7,301
    FSX 'GenReloaded' Autogen Buildings. All buildings for FSX have been edited for better clarity, brightness and color. All roofs have been redone. Textures from FS2004 Genreloaded textures have been added for North America and Europe. Compared to actual photos while editing. The result is a more photographic looking appearance of all regions from low VFR or higher up. Backup files included. By Adnan Arif.

FSX - FSX Misc.
    FSX 'GenReloaded' Photoreal Trees
    [ Download | View ]

Name:
    fsxtrees.zip Size: 12,921,044 Date: 04-30-2007 Downloads: 7,142
    FSX 'GenReloaded' Photoreal Trees. All trees for all seasons edited for a more 3D effect. Texture sizes reduced and tree height adjusted to a more realistic setting as compared to actual photos of vegetation appearance from the air. Trees blend in perfectly with ground textures. Package includes all original textures as backup. Combine with my Genreloaded Buildings for best effect. By Adnan Arif.

Attachment 63978

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Thanks Norab!

Looks good.
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

If you spot anything from Adnan Arif you can count on it being good work. He was the autogen expert behind Bird's Eye View texture packages for FS2004.

I just noticed the King Air. It's from my static aircraft library. Good to see them being used

That is scenery of my local airport, South Jersey Regional, done for FSX by SOH's Falcon 409. It's available in one of his freeware NJ airport packages and is nice work as is your Beech:salute:

SOH-CM-2014
    That Beech caught my eye first. I like the high windows. Looks better then the real one, more cleaner. Make it flyable, KJB!

Nice airport Ed! I will have to get that.

Bill

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate

It was the first and worst of the library. I'm kind of embarrassed about the textures on it. It got a little better with the later ones, but I'm definitely not an aircraft modeler. I need to stick to stuff with nice flat surfaces

SOH-CM-2014
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb View Post
    It was the first and worst of the library. I'm kind of embarrassed about the textures on it. It got a little better with the later ones, but I'm definitely not an aircraft modeler. I need to stick to stuff with nice flat surfaces
    LOLOL... That is my fave, man! It looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by norab View Post
    stumbled upon these at flightsim for FSX but it works fine in Prepar3D, gives my default stuff a nice boost

FSX - FSX Misc.

FSX 'GenReloaded' Autogen Buildings

[ Download | View ]

Name:
    fsxbdgs.zip Size: 18,258,606 Date: 04-30-2007 Downloads: 7,301
    FSX 'GenReloaded' Autogen Buildings. All buildings for FSX have been edited for better clarity, brightness and color. All roofs have been redone. Textures from FS2004 Genreloaded textures have been added for North America and Europe. Compared to actual photos while editing. The result is a more photographic looking appearance of all regions from low VFR or higher up. Backup files included. By Adnan Arif.

FSX - FSX Misc.

FSX 'GenReloaded' Photoreal Trees

[ Download | View ]

Name:
    fsxtrees.zip Size: 12,921,044 Date: 04-30-2007 Downloads: 7,142
    FSX 'GenReloaded' Photoreal Trees. All trees for all seasons edited for a more 3D effect. Texture sizes reduced and tree height adjusted to a more realistic setting as compared to actual photos of vegetation appearance from the air. Trees blend in perfectly with ground textures. Package includes all original textures as backup. Combine with my Genreloaded Buildings for best effect. By Adnan Arif.

Attachment 63978

Good Day Norab
    have you noticed that ORIGINALS textures are only present in the Trees download but they are missing in Buildings ??
    Do you know how can we get them ???
    I've installed them but they are giving me some problems with a Scenery Addon covering the mediterranean coast of France ???

Italo

Yes I did notice that. I'm happy with my set up andno problems so far

Italo,
    were you able to get the missing folder?
    I would like to have it too.
    Michael

I need some help.
    I`ve installed the FSX 'GenReloaded' Autogen Buildings in FSX+ACC,but i don`t like it.
    The author has forgotten to add the originals textures and i noticed that too late.
    I`ve contactaed him,but he doesn`t have the files anymore.
    What can i do now toget the original textures back?
    Thank you.
    Michael

@ Michael: the original textures are in one of the CAB files of the installation disks. Can't tell you which one it actually is, but I think I've been through that before. If I recall right, the upgrade also caused messed up roof textures because of mirrored/flipped texture files. This might not apply to this version, but it did back then when I tried it.
    I don't like the "improved" vegetation either, it's way too low res and mushy. I rather trade a few fps for a decent appearance.
    I would advice anyone who wants to try this to backup the texture folder as a fall back.

Cheers,
    Mark

Vielen Dank,Mark.
    Wäre wirklich schön,die alten Texturen zurückzuhaben.
    Ich habe diese Woche sehr wenig Zeit,werde aber mal die Discs checken.
    Michael