So far....

Thread: So far....

So far....

So far I've got the following working:

EZdok/TIR combo (Still experimenting)
    Accu-Feel
    FSUIPC
    REX-Overide

I've also got a couple of ORBX scenes working using ORBX "SBSL", but I'm going to wait for the migration tool.

The only discernible frame rate hits I've seen so far are coming from REX's water shaders. I have to "dial back" the sliders more so than I do in FSX; but everything else is pretty much maxed out.

Overall, I'm extremely impressed with Prepar3D so far, even if it is only the "Academic" version I'm running. It's running so smoothly, I can't imagine what it will be like when the 64 bit version is released.

Once I've got ORBX and several other titles moved over and working, FSX will be, GULP, un-installed.

plug_nickel

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Thats cool to hear.

I am happy with mine as well. Smoooooth....
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    I'm loving Prepar3D so much I'm buying me a new 1 TB drive to match my FSX TB drive. Not to mention my homemade custom Canadian Arctic Airlines Ai is roaring and fluid in Prepar3D. That right there may just cause me to nuke FSX soon.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Members who have read this thread: 0