I need a little hlp

Thread: I need a little hlp

I need a little hlp

Hi Gents...I could use some assistance. Waht I need is for someone to consolidate all the info in the existing stickies pertaing to win7, vista etc and have that info put into one helpful post that I can stick. So, If someone could do that please let me know. middle
    There are 2 constants in the universe:
    Hydrogen and stupidity!

Also, it would be nice if all the installation guides for ETO, PTO,RS, etc are in one post....under a heading of installation guides. At the moment I just don't have the time to pore thru the stuff and do it myself...mid:salute:
    Hydrogen and stupidity!

I'll see what I can do Mid.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Thanks, HS...PM me when ya think you have a working copy and I'll get it all sorted out. I'm just really jammed for time lately and I want to have the stickies as nice as possible...middle
    Hydrogen and stupidity!

Quote Originally Posted by middle View Post
    I'm just really jammed for time lately
    Me too, but I'll see what I can do.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Roger that,HS!
    Hydrogen and stupidity!

Members who have read this thread: 0