[Payware] Nemeth Design: Boeing CH-47 Chinook Released - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Payware] Nemeth Design: Boeing CH-47 Chinook Released

Quote Originally Posted by strykerpsg View Post
    .........Although not a very sexy machine, it is the fastest helo in the US inventory and don't want to say it's the fastest production helo in the world, but that may be correct. I have heard of Apache pilots asking them to slow down, though many will not freely admit to it. .........
    It's certainly fast, especially as it's one of the larger helicopters, but not the fastest production helo in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by OleBoy View Post
    Wow, is my internet connection slow today!

Jeansy, is the kit you're using now something that you've built up to use at this stage? Like a work in progress effort?

Nice paints by the way.

If I can, I don't have much info of it mind you, this one has a very nice nose-art. I'm not sure if there is enough information to even consider it. http://www.chinook-helicopter.com/hi.../89-00150.html
    I've done a bit of cleaning up for you if you want to use it. A little help on my part as encouragement possibly.

Right-click, view-image for high resolution.
    sorry about the quality of the pic but you get the point

as for the paint kit, its a few psds one Colin gave me a few weeks back, from my understanding he hasnt released a paint kit for it yet

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    sorry about the quality of the pic but you get the point

as for the paint kit, its a few psds one Colin gave me a few weeks back, from my understanding he hasnt released a paint kit for it yet
    Fantastic rendition Jeansy, truly bro.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

i will try that again

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    ok chris

the paint kit isnt something you can knock up a cam paint in a short time, so

ive done a quick HC2 RAF paint, i can add a cam paint to the list when time/motivation permits

Looks good, Milviz any plans to do a RAF HC conversion as there is some external differences to the CH-47?

Quote Originally Posted by jetstreamsky View Post
    It's certainly fast, especially as it's one of the larger helicopters, but not the fastest production helo in the world.
    That would technically be held by the British Army Lynx that was stripped down...

Nice one Jeansy. That particular Chinook (41+ years) is an old girl. There wasn't much info about it, but I was surprised seeing the listing of the crew and not the pilot.

Charter Member 2012
    Jeansy - these are superb - i know that i keep telling you but they are brilliant and I never take your work forgranted.

Am I the only one who can't get the engines running on this helo? I've read the manual and can't figure out what I am doing wrong. If I switch from another helo that is running, the CH-47's engines spool down, and I can't get them to start again. And cold starts...nothing. I have checked appropriate forums but have found nothing on this.
    John
    ATC USN Ret

Quote Originally Posted by jojohnson9 View Post
    Am I the only one who can't get the engines running on this helo? I've read the manual and can't figure out what I am doing wrong. If I switch from another helo that is running, the CH-47's engines spool down, and I can't get them to start again. And cold starts...nothing. I have checked appropriate forums but have found nothing on this.
    Okay, nevermind... gotta have the APU. DUH!
    John
    ATC USN Ret

that CH47 looks nice and it is a reasonable price tag:ernae:
    only thing that holds me off from purchase is the lack of an Italian Esercito Paint

Best regards
    Thomas

I'm sure jeansy might be able to help you out on that one, I just recently got to see a very worn Italian Chinook real world, not much paint needed!
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

the RAF HC-2 and The Black Pearl have uploaded to avsim and hovercontrol (give it at least 24hrs for approval)

sorry im no longer painting hooks as this 8 schemes is enough for me for now, but if i decide to do more, i will consider it if it hasn't been done already

Charter Member 2012
    My thanks to you Jeansy for those additions :salute: