Payware VIRTAVIA - F-111 AARDVARK FSX released

Thread: Payware VIRTAVIA - F-111 AARDVARK FSX released

Hybrid View

Payware VIRTAVIA - F-111 AARDVARK FSX released

just saw this

http://secure.simmarket.com/virtavia...vark-fsx.phtml

correct me if im wrong but this has nothing to do with this one >http://www.f111-fsx.com/ ????

is it me, or have they dropped the ball again with externals?

From my understanding, and from comparing both the VC images, and the news from f111-fsx.com, the latter is a completely different product, that is not yet released.

Thanks for the heads up Jeansy, I have always loved the Aardvark. For those that have the same fondness for this aircraft, Guy Diotte made a static model some time back. It can be downloaded from flightsim.com.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

I saw this and didn't wait 2 seconds to go and buy it. DL is done, and I'm gonna go give it a whirl. I really hope to see some wings from the VC.

Thanks for the HU, Jeansy.

Thanks for the alert jeansy - I grabbed this bird right away. I've got great memories of the F-111 at UK airshows gone by. :salute:

I really want this one too. I think I might await some feedback though. Anyone that own's it, can you comment on the TFR? Does it work? Also, anxiouosly awaiting screenshots.

Thanks for the heads up Jeansy. BTW, gonna do some Aussie repaints? I know it comes with one, just curious what some painters may have in mind for her.

Matt
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

The VC model and textures are quite nice and with some really nice wear and tear, but no external structures are visable...OK, I can deal with it, lol. The external model and textures aren't cram packed with every minute detail of the real jet, but they have it where it counts...and fps are very good. If you're like me in that you need a number of jets out there on the ramp and in the sky with you, this one has the fps goods to make that happen. I plugged in 8 of this jet into one of my fave FSrecorder formation sets, and with no drop in fps. It flies very nice, and fast.

I like this F-111 alot, however, I'm still going to buy the other F-111 when it comes out, simply because I feel like that dev needs some support.

I haven't used the TFR, or gotten in to the systems other than sitting in the VC clicking on every switch I could find. I need to read the manual.

I just tried out a few of my favorite Alphasim FS9 F-111 repaints, and the the paints work on this new model.