MilViz 737-200 - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: MilViz 737-200

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhawk_310R View Post
    Hey, you want to see REAL thunderstorms, come on down here to Texas and Oklahoma area and I'll show you what the real boomers look like! You haven't seen the real ones until you come down here and experience them! Those are the kind that can often drop baseball and softball size hail stones on the ground. Big enough to smash your windshield if one hits your car, or knock you out cold if you're foolish enough to ignore clouds so dark it puts the fear of God into you and commands you to seek shelter now!

Ken
    Really, anywhere is fair game for an arse kicker of a T-storm, but Texas and Ok seem to have more than their fair share of arsekickers, no doubt.

Yep, some real tight storm lines in that art of the world, but the biggest ones I have seen have been near the equator where the tropopause is usually higher. India and south Asia come to mind, especially the ones associated with tropical cyclones.

None of them are good except for entertainment value. Used to sit on the porch with my cousins in Southern Illinois in the pre TV era and watch them in the evening.

T

Outstanding!! I was hoping to see this livery before or after release. Glad it's already been done. Sure looking forward to this model.

that is pure joy but what's about Cargo, which Cargo liveries are you planing to release, i vote for this one :
    http://www.airliners.net/photo/North...be7453e6a82d28

can we enjoy this beauty soon, a date maybe...
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeeromeo View Post
    that is pure joy but what's about Cargo, which Cargo liveries are you planing to release, i vote for this one :
    http://www.airliners.net/photo/North...be7453e6a82d28

can we enjoy this beauty soon, a date maybe...
    Cheers.
    The Braathens, First Air, Canadian North and Finnair Cargo liveries will all be combi variations (First Air and Canadian North will have the gravel kit attached)
    The NAC is on my to-do list, and will be painted ASAP

Gunnar van der Meeren

MSFS 2020 Standard/AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7-4.8 GHz/Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz 64GB/Asus GeForce RTX 3090 TUF OC gaming GDDR6X 24GB

Hello Skyhawk18,
    this a very good news, a least for me:salute:
    Thanks.

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Any progress reports please Milviz??

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Things are moving along smoothly.

As always: when it's done, it's done.

I'll try to make a new video soon.

Regards, Diego

Hello,

happy to see a 732, with gravel kit, coming smoothly but what's about avionics, are you planning a dual Canadian Marconi CMC CMA-900 FMS/GPS ?
    also, any T-43 planned or at least a repaint ?
    Cheers.

Just looking through all the fantastic screenshots of this upcoming model and wondering if there are any updates?

Consider a paint for Wien Air Alaska - out of business now but one of the original gravel kitters.

Yes, am kind of waiting on this model, as the other two recent releases of the B732 are short in a number of areas. Namely the look of one, and the autopilot quirks of the other.

Add the fact of a potential "gravel kit", added to a reasonable paintkit, and you have a winner!

Bill

It will be ready when it's ready. It's not ready yet.

New overhead lighting:

Edit: RoadBurner440 said it best:

"Good evening all. Just wanted to take this opportunity to share with you guys an update on the 737-200. Bill has finished coding the log in to the over head panel, and getting all the lights in place. So just wanted to put this shot up showing the over head in all of its glory. Each light does have its own auto-dimming feature, and is set up to Boeing specifications. They are all illuminated here using the test function for show. Hope you guys enjoy, and we look forward to showing off more of this birds features soon as this is our most exciting product yet!"

im looking forward to this one and especialy the King Air!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey guys, two quick WIP shots:

Now these are WIP, and we're asking the community for help; if anyone knows the correct font for the USN-1Lw FMC, let us know

All the best, Diego

Hello Folks,

Looks good and very promising, CONGRATS for the nice work. Count me in, it's soon Christmas
    Have few good ones Folks,
    Yves

I was kind of hoping this would be the old guards "steam gauge" plane without those computers...

Otherwise looks real fine.

I flew these years ago, and we did have some non steam guage aids to keep up with navagational necessities. The aircraft also had a PDC, or Performance Data Computer which helped with finding power settings etc, mosty just to keep from having to dig the data out of the charts when you were otherwise busy. Autopilots and instruments all still steam gauge.

Doing the Flight Dynamics for this one, so hoping to have some versimilitude to the real one. Quality planes take time, so this one has been slow in the coming as the Milviz shop is't an ACES studio with a hundred or more employees.

Cheers: T

It will have the option to be with or without the computers. No worries...

I'm putting off all payware purchases till this 737 releases. This 737 is a high priority for me and even more if she has First Air and Canadian North paints included. I also can say to all FSX fliers watch out there is a FSX native CYFB coming soon and she see's both Canadian North and First Air 737 activity.
    Colin can I buy into the Beta please???

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire

Quote Originally Posted by CG_1976 View Post
    CYFB coming soon and she see's both Canadian North and First Air 737 activity.
    Hello, very good news, who''s developing the scenery, G.Boily ?
    Have few good ones Folks,
    Yves

Quote Originally Posted by yankeeromeo View Post
    Hello, very good news, who''s developing the scenery, G.Boily ?