MilViz 737-200

Thread: MilViz 737-200

Hybrid View

MilViz 737-200

OK, folks get ready for it! Cause it's coming to a virtual airport near you!

The Military Visualizations 737-200, complete with the rough runway landing gear system! The aircraft's design team includes a man who used to pilot the real world 737-200 for the airlines and he's primary on the construction of the flight dynamics! Check Anaconda Catalogue and Best and less Catalogue. So, you can be confident it will fly very closely to the real thing within the FSX virtual environment.

Here are some screenshots to wet your whistle!

Note: Still in production, so don't expect release immediately, but it is progressing nicely!

Cheers,

Ken

Oh wow! Never saw this one coming. Looks great, though admittedly have many tube liners already. First time I've ever seen that gear configuration. Was a a heavily used option for the variant?

Matt
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

I'm not a tubeliner fan at all, BUT...
    This is the 737 from when I was young, and what I remember with fondness, hanging out at Denver's Stapleton airport.
    Would love to see period paints on this one, especially the old Braniff, Frontier, and Western airlines liveries
    I will get this when it becomes available.

Where is the HUD

All kidding aside, kick ass!

Diego

The military wouldnt give em HUDs....top secret tech at that time if i recall :P
    -JB

The JF/Blackbox version is supposed to be out day after tomorrow and it looks very good but at nearly $46.00, I may wait on this version to come out before I jump at one or the other. Will this 73 also have versions without the rough field gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto-kun View Post
    The military wouldnt give em HUDs....top secret tech at that time if i recall :P
    JB, I guess after all the work on the F-15E and SP, you guys needed a break from HUD's/MFD's/Radars/JDAMs, so is it Civ-Viz now? Just kidding, I know you guys have the -310 too.

Mostly fly military everything, but the iconic 737 is the one tube I'll take up in FSX weekly, looks good so far and I can only imagine every single switch in the VC works.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS