A Well-Kept Secret

Thread: A Well-Kept Secret

A Well-Kept Secret

This is a bit off topic in that most discussions here are aimed at military aircraft, but I would be remiss if I didn't give a shout out to Just Flight's freebe 757. There are just so many things I like about this plane that I thought it would I would share a few of them with anyone who flies the occasional tubeliner.

Things I like:
    the model is good
    the VC is good. it has plenty of switches for all the usual avionics
    an added 2D panel
    good frames MOST IMPORTANT!
    good flight model
    nice night lighting
    very good sounds
    with the extra livery pack you get 4 different planes: cargo/passenger RR and PW - 30 paints

the plane was a free download and with my JF points and a coupon (LIVERY) the whole thing ended up costing me $11.99. You just can't go wrong.

So finally, I have a decent 757 that has great frame rates, that allows me to fly around Australia without shutting down my game. Thanks Just Flight!

. Attachment 60637

Thanks for the head up, Mal. I'm one of those occasional tube-liners, going to have a look at that!

Cheers,
    Mark

I tried it today and found it a most pleasant surprise. It even comes with an FDC and as Mal said, the VC is quite good. Took it for a test hop from Cairns to Darwin partly in IFR/clouds with a flight plan and I loved it.
    I think JFs new marketing approach for this aircraft is good (get plane for nothing and pay for livery / versions), I'll support that by buying the liveries.

Thanks for the h/u Mal, this is defintely worth it!

Cheers,
    Mark

I just got this ealier this week and agree it is great. Merge the VC into the recently available POSKY 767 native model and you get two nice Boeings to fly.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.