Spartan question for Milton

Thread: Spartan question for Milton

Spartan question for Milton

I've just finished cleaning, polishing and retro fitting your awesomeSpartan for fsX prime time -- except for one teenie issue. fsX keeps fussing about one lone gauge that I have not been able to locate anywhere(so I can comment it out). It's called multiradio and was "...created for sim '98 or earlier." I know it was a long time ago, but do you have any idea where this little sucker is hiding?

The gal flies great. It's just that pesky question that pops up 3 times in order to let me in the cockpit
    Racartron
    it means something, but I just can't remember what

Hmmm which version of the Spartan have you been working on ? I didn't get any gauge issue with the FSX-native one ?

I prefer the original fs9 version over the fsX modded one out there. But, that may be where the little bugger is hiding. I'll check the gauges setup in the modded version & try to integrate it into my "version."
    Racartron

Not sure its a gauge we use as its not in either .cab file or panel.cfg.

You might try changing the FS9_GPS out for the FSX unit.

May as well drop the fpda-gear-wind.gau and mr-bright.gau while you are in there.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    Not sure its a gauge we use as its not in either .cab file or panel.cfg.

You might try changing the FS9_GPS out for the FSX unit.

May as well drop the fpda-gear-wind.gau and mr-bright.gau while you are in there.
    This just gets weirder and weirder. Already did those other thingies. That is what makes this one such an oddball. It could be that the fsX gods don't take kindly to their minions porting over excellent fs9 birds instead of solely doing the "new" stuff.

I'll just assume their annoying question is some inane security step I must overcome to get my pass to the bar. And since the Spartan actually has a bar in it so much the better
    Racartron

Members who have read this thread: 0