Cargo Haulers - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cargo Haulers

THanks Milton for the cargo version. I forgot how to upload a screenie but Lake Tahoe Charter has a new addon on to there fleet.
    USMC Retired SEMPER FI:USA-flag:

Hey guys, you are welcome from all the team members who helped bring this together.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

This is the process to submit screen shots:

1. Manage Attachments
    2. Browse for the file
    3. Upload
    4. Select (Check) the picture
    5. Select Done
    6. Submit Reply
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Thanks, Milton and Team! It will be interesting to do some Alaskan flights, hauling hardware in this latest variation. :salute:

BB686:USA-flag:
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

SOH-CM-2023
    Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    Beautiful work Brian; I love that scheme.

The C-1A Cargo variant is now available for download.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...=6&linkid=5553

Thanks Milton.

Got the paint up and running on the non reflective model for the moment. Once I rename all the textures and give it some Alpha, she'll be ready to go. Also sent my bird to the Avionics shop for a little upgrade...
    You can't take the sky from me...

Yes. it will be nice to have a dressed out and reflective model for this one. Good call!
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

nice colors Brian..., i-ll order one !!

rgds
    t creed

Grey Ghost Air Cargo is ready.
    I don't have an upload account here, so I uploaded it to my Mediafire. If someone would like to upload it here for me, that would be appreciated.

http://www.mediafire.com/?a2289a29e54ga7n

Quote Originally Posted by Astoroth View Post
    Grey Ghost Air Cargo is ready.
    I don't have an upload account here, so I uploaded it to my Mediafire. If someone would like to upload it here for me, that would be appreciated.

http://www.mediafire.com/?a2289a29e54ga7n

Yeaaaaa!

PM Willy and he will get you set up for the upload here.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Between the Dak, Howard, BushHawk, and this new addition to my fleet of TFF cargo haulers, plus some choppers I might add... thanks Milton and Team for cool little hauler!!!

Oh, by the way, my co-pilot is Miss World 2000!

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Quote Originally Posted by TuFun View Post
    Between the Dak, Howard, BushHawk, and this new addition to my fleet of TFF cargo haulers, plus some choppers I might add... thanks Milton and Team for cool little hauler!!!

Looking good! Mind the following, read the readme-file of the repaintkit ;-) The red arrow (which address the persons who get out to walk the back and not the front (into the propeller) should only be present on the INSIDE of the LEFT nacelle. The nacelle file (and cowl) has separate layers for LEFT and RIGHT sides.

Marcel

Since we are looking at cargo haulers, here are a few in my stable.

FSDS Piper PA-31, well worn and heavily used, I'm no longer flying it.

The PAD Beech C99, sporting fresh paint. My current hauler, but I'm no looking to move to the B1900 or perhaps larger.

The CalClassic CV-440 N153JR, painted by me and available at AvSim and FlightSim. N153JR is owned by Jet One Express and is still flying.

The CalClassic CV-580, fictional paint, one that I stopped working on when Bjoern started his remake of the CalClassic 580. I'm thinking of taking it up again.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by TuFun View Post

Very Nice Shots, TuFun...

BTW, I have added different Celebrity folks as pilots and co-pilots for my virtual models too. I use a simple utility called "Co-Pilot". Works very well!

BB686:USA-flag:
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Quote Originally Posted by mgr View Post
    Looking good! Mind the following, read the readme-file of the repaintkit ;-) The red arrow (which address the persons who get out to walk the back and not the front (into the propeller) should only be present on the INSIDE of the LEFT nacelle. The nacelle file (and cowl) has separate layers for LEFT and RIGHT sides.

Marcel
    Ops... thanks I'll fix that... was working on this around 2 am, I guess I was to tired to notice.

I got to admire repainters... trying to line up lines takes some work. Well anyways I'm not a repainter, but I'm learning!!!

Made some changes, move the TFF up on the tail, add red ring around the cowls, and repainted the nose. All in all, I'm having fun!!!

Well Tufun...your repaint looks pretty awesome!! And especially your lady co...( Miss world 2000..... )

Cheers,
    Hank

You all are doing a great job! I am loving your works. {Applause}

Here are a few of my Cargo Haulers :-)
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Quote Originally Posted by Astoroth View Post
    Well, this particular bird has evidently been reclad in something other than aluminum, 'cause it's rusting away, lol. It's definately fictional, and Rustbucket Air Freight don't fly birds straight off the line...

In game shot, before the lettering and such....
    Heh, nice. Am working along the same lines but have a green Zinc Chromate base with flaked off spots showing bare metal. LOL, I like your rust spots !
    "May fortune favor the foolish"
    MaddogK

Quote Originally Posted by MaddogK View Post
    Heh, nice. Am working along the same lines but have a green Zinc Chromate base with flaked off spots showing bare metal. LOL, I like your rust spots !
    Thanks, but they didn't make it into the final version.

I've been a long-time lurker here, but this thread made me decide to finally post, as well as share something I have been working on (not for long, obviously). Eaarlier in the thread, someone mentioned a Trader fresh out of AMARC.

Well, here it is, captured in transit from Arizona to the North:

Faded gull grey paint, fresh gull grey sprayed over the markings.

...and a mismatched door.

Still have to dirty it up, add some more fading and change the crew's flight suits to something a little more casual, but this bad boy'll be in service pretty soon!

This will great RM; I think you are in the spirit of things here too. :-)

I look forward to your finished product.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

In the meantime, here's a cargo hauler I repainted and used to use a lot. Not so much since I backdated my FS environment to before the plane existed, though:

The PT Tu-154M is a masterpiece, and quite fun once you get used to exactly how complicated the plane is (15 minute startup procedure, by the book) It's also good on gravel which is a plus for those hauls to the Far North. In truth, I really like Soviet-era Russian planes but the metric gauges can be a bit of a hassle, sometimes. My only beef with it is a Flight Sim limitation: on the real aircraft, the reverse buckets are often deployed before touchdown and FS doesn't seem to be able to replicate this.

Other cargo faves: The Howard 500 (of course), the Beech Expeditor (ditto), Samdim's An-26, Piglet's An-2, Vlad Zhigulsky's An-12, the Russell/McKay CL-44, and so on, and so on...

Did one a few weeks ago for the CEO of my VA, PMDG's 747 in 3speed colors:

...and am still working on my personal ship, RFP 747-200:
    "May fortune favor the foolish"
    MaddogK

Quote Originally Posted by Rallymodeller View Post
    In the meantime, here's a cargo hauler I repainted and used to use a lot. Not so much since I backdated my FS environment to before the plane existed, though:

The PT Tu-154M is a masterpiece, and quite fun once you get used to exactly how complicated the plane is (15 minute startup procedure, by the book) It's also good on gravel which is a plus for those hauls to the Far North. In truth, I really like Soviet-era Russian planes but the metric gauges can be a bit of a hassle, sometimes. My only beef with it is a Flight Sim limitation: on the real aircraft, the reverse buckets are often deployed before touchdown and FS doesn't seem to be able to replicate this.

Other cargo faves: The Howard 500 (of course), the Beech Expeditor (ditto), Samdim's An-26, Piglet's An-2, Vlad Zhigulsky's An-12, the Russell/McKay CL-44, and so on, and so on...
    Does that baby port into FSX?
    "If three-holers are gas guzzlers, why are there four-holers now???"
    "But what do i know? I'm just the 800 pound guerrilla in the room."

Fire! Fire! Your pants better not be on fire....