FSX Carenado Cirrus SR-22 Photos

Thread: FSX Carenado Cirrus SR-22 Photos

FSX Carenado Cirrus SR-22 Photos

Looks like Carenado is doing a Cirrus which is sweet

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

I Have the Eaglesoft Cirrus SR-22/SR20 for FSX not worth It if anyone wants to get a Cirrus in FSX ( get the Carenado when it comes out )

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

And, despite this having been posted already (that Carenado is doing a Cirrus SR-22)...I just noticed in the VC screenshot...what I must have missed before when looking at these screenshots....

....The throttle handle. There was some speculation in a few other forums as to which avionics suite would be in the new aircraft. I can tell you, because I fly it in real life, that this is definitely the throttle handle (with the aluminum trim on both left and right sides of the leather center insert) of the newest Garmin G-1000 Perspective-equipped aircraft. It appears as though they have nothing but a blank slate where the FMS-style input pad exists in the plane (as I am sure they have not yet gotten that far into the project). Since the Perspective was adopted by Cirrus as the new avionics suite in 2008, it seems only fitting that this would be what Carenado would model. I hope that they are able to bring to the table a more realistic rendition of this outstanding panel suite, but Carenado have never really been known to break new ground when it comes to avionics. But one can still hope. Nevertheless, I am looking forward to this plane more than any other announced FSX addon aircraft.
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Felixthreeone View Post
    And, despite this having been posted already (that Carenado is doing a Cirrus SR-22)...I just noticed in the VC screenshot...what I must have missed before when looking at these screenshots....

....The throttle handle. There was some speculation in a few other forums as to which avionics suite would be in the new aircraft. I can tell you, because I fly it in real life, that this is definitely the throttle handle (with the aluminum trim on both left and right sides of the leather center insert) of the newest Garmin G-1000 Perspective-equipped aircraft. It appears as though they have nothing but a blank slate where the FMS-style input pad exists in the plane (as I am sure they have not yet gotten that far into the project). Since the Perspective was adopted by Cirrus as the new avionics suite in 2008, it seems only fitting that this would be what Carenado would model. I hope that they are able to bring to the table a more realistic rendition of this outstanding panel suite, but Carenado have never really been known to break new ground when it comes to avionics. But one can still hope. Nevertheless, I am looking forward to this plane more than any other announced FSX addon aircraft.

Aswell My Father Flys a SR-22 aswell in Real Life i have flown it aswell as co pilot
    its very enjoyable to fly

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus N210MS View Post
    Aswell My Father Flys a SR-22 aswell in Real Life i have flown it aswell as co pilot
    its very enjoyable to fly
    ..Always nice to meet another Cirrus addict!! :salute:
    Matt

..Always nice to meet another Cirrus addict!! :salute:

yes sir tommrrow were flying with a Group to LO6 death Valley in Real Life

so some air time in the cirrus is going to be fun

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Let me know how it goes! I gotta get out to the desert southwest sometime!
    Matt

I'll wait too. Cirrus is very interesting choice.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Looks like the FADEC system..

-Damien