so frustrating...

Thread: so frustrating...

so frustrating...

so frustrating, this whole Flight experience...

I first installed it on my laptop in the Netherlands, did the two (stupid) missions and wanted to try the Stearman, found I needed a Live account, got one, and got a very persistent error message (Code 80154002) that 'needed to be resolved first'. I also could not get a product code or something like that, because of this error. What it was, no idea. How to resolve it, no idea. Microsoft help, no help. So I gave up.

Back home in Belgium, I tried again, on my desktop. Same problem. No solution. Then I decided to make a new Live account, straight from the game. There was a button somewhere saying 'make new account'. I give them the same e-mail name, and suddenly everything seems to work. I can make my own (stupid) avatar etcetc, and going back to the game I get a product code, fly the stupid missions again, want to try the Stearman and find that 'The live service may be unavailable, or there may be an issue with your home networking equipment or firewall'. AAAAAAAAARRGH!

So when I give them all my data there is no problem, but when I want to use their bloody service there suddenly is a problem? and I'm stuck with a stupid avatar, an awful looking Icon and one island? Btw, they assigned me the user name RevoltingUser61...

Clearly Microsoft is telling me something here....
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

been trying to download the bloody thing(The whole game) for three days with no luck, they gave me the name LosingFiber03

It seems it wanted me to open my firewall......I think not. Flight has now flown from my computer. We'll see what the future holds, maybe I'll try again in a year or so...
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to