Milviz F-15E Service Pack - Page 21
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Milviz F-15E Service Pack

Just a question, am i downloading just the patch or the complete aircraft?
    Edit: Ah... it´s the patch. I´ll wait for the full aircraft them! :salute:
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

Flaviossa, and everyone else wondering

It is the complete aircraft. And it is a different animal from the original release. Having the chance to test the beta's, the final release is just a amazing piece or work for the Milviz team!! Thank you Milviz team for all the hard work and hours and hours of frustration to bring us a game changing aircraft thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to get home to give the final product a spin.

Jon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fantastic work guys! Will the current store download be updated or will I have to patch the original download from the store?(was posting while Jon was..sorry.)

Also, can you post the list of fixes for all to see the labor of love and why it took so long?

Buying soonest....thanks again.

Matt
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Thanks Mr. Jon!
    Downloading now (again)
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -

OK waiting on FlightOne to reactive my key thingy.
    Wierd as I thought you got 3 and counting the 1st SP only installed 2wice.
    I hate waiting!!!!!

Now they are saying bad email password key and I am ugly.
    Arrrrrrrrg!!!!!!!!!!
    Bummer.

Many many thanks to Colin and all Milviz's Team and contributors.

Quote Originally Posted by gradyhappyg View Post
    I hate waiting!!!!!

Arrrrrrrrg!!!!!!!!!!
    Bummer.
    Yep same here, keeps telling me incorrect email or password.

Which it is not.

Edit below.

Updated info, got it running after a fair bit of stuffing around.

Looks good guys , so well done on the Service pack.
    [SIGPIC].................[/SIGPIC]

Beautiful ... and flawless install. Thanks again Milviz and everybody else that helped to deliver this bird.
    Now ... to the manuals ... i don´t even know how to start it correctly.

Charter Member 2012
    Having gone throught the usual hassle of reinstalling through the annoying Flight 1 proceedure i find that I still cant load weapons properly. The only good thing is that it is not interfering with the VRS Super Hornet loads.

I think im going to have to leave it for a few days or i will explode before any of the weapons ever do!

that said - well done Milviz for your professionalizm and support. :salute:

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes View Post
    Having gone throught the usual hassle of reinstalling through the annoying Flight 1 proceedure i find that I still cant load weapons properly. The only good thing is that it is not interfering with the VRS Super Hornet loads.

I think im going to have to leave it for a few days or i will explode before any of the weapons ever do!

that said - well done Milviz for your professionalizm and support. :salute:
    What version of Direct X are you running?

Charter Member 2012
    Hi

The latest downloaded in the install

Very strange,

Please head over to the support forum and we'll do everything we can do resolve your issue.

All the best, Diego

Charter Member 2012
    Hi Diego

I was just about to give in but decided to reboot pc etc and im delighted to say that all seems to be working.

I only wish i could buy you a beer just to make sure you know I really apprechiate your support.

Glad to hear that!

The guys that really deserve a beer are over at the Milviz Support Forums!

Good hunting! Diego

Still waiting on the Flightone guys.
    Seems the m was left off the .com in my email address on the F15 purchase so it was not tied into my Flightone account so now I am begining the hundred or so steps to get that corrected.
    Still no email unless it's still going to .co (which doesn't exist) instead of .com or me.
    Super duper bummer!!!!!!!!

Success at last woo hoo!!!!
    Now I am too worn out from the 3 hour install process to do any flying.
    But there is always tomorrow.

The Release version of the Service Pack is being released to the public. The latest status information is all on the MilViz forums and I have provided two key links in this post so you can go there and get the latest information and release status.

To try to clarify:

The SP being released is a complete jet and will be seamless. For anyone who has not yet purchased the jet, this will appear to you as simply a regular purchase of the aircraft once everything has been setup at Flight One with the wrapper and ready for initial purchase. The SP has been released for the Flight One wrapper and upload.

If you have already purchased our jet, then this will simply install on top of your previous installation and will automatically clear away the old files to give you a clean installation of the SP version jet.

The latest information is posted by Colin over at the MilViz Forums at this link: http://www.milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=1698

As someone who has spent considerable time testing this jet, let me say that it is practically a new aircraft. The list of improvements is very long and covers about every aspect of the jet. Weapons interface on the HUD is vastly improved and fully realistic now and includes a functional automatic release sequence where you press and hold the pickle button and concentrate on keeping the jet lined up on target and as the TREL counts down the bomb toggles at the ideal range. As someone who has dropped bombs and fired air-to-ground missiles in real life, the HUD interface and the weapons functionality is spot on realistic now.

For air-to-air missiles, you can ripple fire by pressing and holding down the launch button. To release a single missile, just make a very brief press and release on the release button.

The realism of the flight model is also upgraded and features improved and more accurate parasitic and induced drag, not only for the jet itself and the conformal fuel tanks and hard points, but also for each weapon you load. You can actually detect asymetrical weapons loads on initial takeoff with the increased parasitic drag of one weapons group pulling the jet in that direction.

The inflight refueling is upgraded and in regular mode fills your tanks immediately upon connection with the boom. In pro mode you have to stay hooked up. Either option requires you to accurately maneuver the jet into a very realistic contact position for the AI KC-135 boomer to plug in. You will know you are plugged in by hearing the UARSSI connection and the AI tanker's boomer communicating on your jet's interphone system. The trick to successful inflight refueling is just like in real life, your alignment with the tanker and your speed control. Your target speed on the tanker is about 285 KIAS and the tanker is at a hard 25,000 so plan to come in about 75 to 100 feet below that altitude. On the HUD, you line up the watermark (the W symbol) with the nose of the tanker just barely in front of the receiver lights and keep the tanker's inboard engine nacelles at the edges of the HUD. Prior to reaching the pre-contact position, you must have your radar in STBY, Master Arm Switch in SAFE, and refueling slipway door opened (the toggle switch is on your left console just immediately in front of the throttles).

If all that intrigues you, it is still by no means a full list of the upgrades in the SP! Here is a list of the fixes and upgrades: http://www.milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=1671

I am confident that those who already have the jet will love the SP. I am confident that if you have been waiting for the SP to purchase the jet that you wil find your patience rewarded. For what it is worth to each of you, all of us at Military Visualizations sincerely appreciates the patience all of you have shown. This has been a true labor of devotion and love on the part of the team and we hope you are able to enjoy the fruits of that labor.

Cheers,

Ken Stallings

Fantastic, great job and I am looking forward to the night when the kids are asleep. (just to clarify, I am ofcourse going to fly FSX and the Milviz Mudhen)

Quote Originally Posted by gradyhappyg View Post
    I hate waiting!!!!!

Arrrrrrrrg!!!!!!!!!!
    Bummer.

Exactly the same thing here...Only installed once on my previous XP. Afterwards upgraded to W7 64....do they do this to avoid piracy? But why do I need to reactivate my key after just 2 months?
    Boring...anyway, downloading now....

WOW

Now we´re good...
    Much to learn yet, about weapons and systems. Now just admiring this fine piece of work....
    Love rear view mirror, btw, nice.

Worth the waiting...read something about after-burner effects? will wait for that also....

regards

Charter Member 2014 Thunderbolt's Avatar
    Wow, after the SP is this F-15E an new performance Addon on my PC.

But the A-Burner is brighter as the Sun, on some other angles I see rings.

A new level and I like it.

GREETINGS TORSTEN " THUNDERBOLT "

The jet is for sale now with the latest SP using the Flight One security wrapper. For either re-installation or initial purchase, click this link to go direct to the MilViz F-15E purchase site: http://www.milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=F-15E

For people who have previously purchased the jet, you simply download this latest version of the jet by going to the MilViz sales site and clicking the large red "Buy Now" button. But, you won't be buying it again. Instead, when the Flight One menu appears, previous buyers simply click the "Reinstall" button and on the reinstallation menu, select the option to use your key code that you should have saved from your initial purchase of the jet. Using this reinstallation menu keeps you from buying the jet a second time.

For people who are making a first time purchase, you simply go to the MilViz sales site and click the button to purchase the jet. Then, for first time buyers, you will need to enter your purchase information as you normally would for any Flight One wrapper purchase. BE SURE TO SAVE YOUR KEY CODE and purchase information so that you can contact Flight One for any purchase assistance you may need.

Now, much as I hate to repeat once again this situation, I feel I should. For many years now, use of the Flight One security wrapper causes a FALSE trojan horse alert. Again, the ultimate proof that this is a FALSE trojan horse alert is the many thousands of happy customers who have not merely purchased our aircraft using this wrapper, but also those who have purchased many other FSX releases from many other companies. The latest generation of AV programs can be particularly aggressive about this and can simply delete files it thinks have an issue (even when they don't). So, you may have to temporarily disable your AV software's automatic alert option. For users of AVG, this means temporarily clicking off the Resident Shield when you attempt to install the jet. But, once the jet is installed, you can then check your Resident Shield back on and you are good to go.

For those who are curious, yes Flight One has gone round and round with the major AV software writers to make a simple modification to their code to stop these annoying and needless false positive alerts. But, Flight One has also been frustrated all these many years. Again, staff and administrators at SOH have purchased products using the Flight One security wrapper, esperienced these same false alerts, and have never had a trojan horse or virus introduced to their computers as a result of purchasing these products. So, bottom line thousands and thousands of successful purchases confirm the false nature of these annoying alerts and so I hope you won't let this deter you from purchasing this jet. In well over a decade of purchasing with the F1 wrapper, no one has had a virus or trojan horse ever placed on their computers.

Ken

Mr. Ken,
    I´m a bit lost here. I downloaded it yesterday, payed and installed ok using the f1 wrapper.
    Does your message above is about a newer version or the same of yesterday? Do i have to reinstall it or the yesterday version (Mr. Stovall link) is the same?

Just for information AVAST detected f1 like a virus, but disabled it temporarely and the instalation worked perfectly.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by flaviossa View Post
    Mr. Ken,
    I´m a bit lost here. I downloaded it yesterday, payed and installed ok using the f1 wrapper.
    Does your message above is about a newer version or the same of yesterday? Do i have to reinstall it or the yesterday version (Mr. Stovall link) is the same?
    It is the same file. There were two separate links and filenames to the same package.
    Now there is only one link and filename.
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Nope, you have the latest version.

Ken

Ok, thanks!