Milviz F-15E Service Pack - Page 12
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415161718192022 ... LastLast

Thread: Milviz F-15E Service Pack

we arent selling from the F1 store, we are just selling through their wrapper.
    -JB

Okay JB thanks (for both versions)
    If you know the avatar, you know the man!
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970
    Windows 10 (x64) on M.2 SSD - FS Software on: Sata SSD

Quote Originally Posted by dougal95 View Post
    Much as I admire their sales and refund policy, I just no longer wish to give F1 any more of my VERY hard earned dosh. They've made it quite clear how they feel towards their paying customers (ouch!) I'm voting with my wallet
    As Jon stated above, Flight1 only handles the transaction and activation and refund process for Milviz, Eaglesoft, and quite a few other development houses. We pay them for the service, so don't feel like your "VERY hard earned dosh" is going in their pockets...
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Blog Entries
    Whata wrong with Flight1? I've always found them very good to deal with.

Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by IanHenry View Post
    Whata wrong with Flight1? I've always found them very good to deal with.

Ian.
    I won't do what others have done elsewhere, and get into word games or otherwise. Let's just call it a personal choice upon seeing the evidence.

It's CERTAINLY not relating to their products though - they've released some of the best payware I have.
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970

Quote Originally Posted by n4gix View Post
    As Jon stated above, Flight1 only handles the transaction and activation and refund process for Milviz, Eaglesoft, and quite a few other development houses. We pay them for the service, so don't feel like your "VERY hard earned dosh" is going in their pockets...
    I wasn't aware of that Bill, thank you.

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    Screen of the new burners in action. Hope everyone enjoys.

Attachment 54507
    Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    It gets better and better! Just waiting for the SP release to buy this bird (and the -C too, when it is released).<o></o>

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    How quiet it is here! Is there a new ETA for the SP?

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    Sure is. We just put the SP1 out to the testers (and myself).. We still need to add in the night burners, and packing it up in to the official installer. Overall though the SP1 we got now is the one that is getting released hopefully Saturday. Providing the testers do not run in to major issues. Here's to hoping.
    Steve

Here in Sweden we have an expression for situations like theese:

Holding my thumbs (i do not know if it makes sense to you?)

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by swimeye View Post
    Here in Sweden we have an expression for situations like theese:

Holding my thumbs (i do not know if it makes sense to you?)
    LOL.. In America we have an expression dealing with thumbs, but has nothing to do with holding them. I don't think that is what you meant by that either, but made me laugh thinking about it.
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Roadburner440 View Post
    LOL.. In America we have an expression dealing with thumbs, but has nothing to do with holding them. I don't think that is what you meant by that either, but made me laugh thinking about it.

«Thumbs up!» :salute:

Gunnar van der Meeren

MSFS 2020 Standard/AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7-4.8 GHz/Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz 64GB/Asus GeForce RTX 3090 TUF OC gaming GDDR6X 24GB

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadburner440 View Post
    Sure is. We just put the SP1 out to the testers (and myself).. We still need to add in the night burners, and packing it up in to the official installer. Overall though the SP1 we got now is the one that is getting released hopefully Saturday. Providing the testers do not run in to major issues. Here's to hoping.
    Thanks for this excellent news, Roadburner! I appreciate all the hard work of the team.

hehe, that is the funny thing about languages, the same expressions has different meanings in different languages. Ask the Norweigans for more funny examples between their language and the Swedish =)

Quote Originally Posted by swimeye View Post
    hehe, that is the funny thing about languages, the same expressions has different meanings in different languages. Ask the Norweigans for more funny examples between their language and the Swedish =)
    He,he, we are «crossing fingers», but it probably make no sense to non-Scandinavians

Gunnar van der Meeren

MSFS 2020 Standard/AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7-4.8 GHz/Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz 64GB/Asus GeForce RTX 3090 TUF OC gaming GDDR6X 24GB

Well, when you are "crossing fingers" in Sweden the meaning is that you are lying. Sorry for the OT.

I'm not registered yet on the milviz support forum, so i would like to post here an issue with the brakes once on ground.
    I've notice, in fact, that the F-15 needs of a large amount (too large) of runway to stop completely, even with airbrakes extended and brakes full applied.
    It's only a personal impression, is it normal or there's a solution for this issue?
    Thanks in advance, cheers

No longer active
    Quote Originally Posted by cortomalteseit View Post
    I've notice, in fact, that the F-15 needs of a large amount (too large) of runway to stop completely, even with airbrakes extended and brakes full applied.
    The anti skid was broken in the original release. It has been fixed already for SP1

Even before that was fixed I could still stop quite quickly by using aerobraking by keeping the nose at 13 deg until 90 kts.
    -JB

Sorry folks, but we will not be able to finish SP1 prior to Christmas. We did encounter some snags and we are going to take a break as a team over Christmas, which I hope everyone can understand. After Christmas we are going to roll up our sleeves and get back on it.

Cheers, and Merry Christmas!

Ken

"It's hard to soar like an Eagle when you're surrounded by turkeys."

I can understand the Holiday delay. My question is if you only get a 30 day refund, and when you release SP after the 30 day limit, and it does not fix the serious issues such as frame rates and in-accuracies, will you still allow us to return it? I only ask this cause it seems after the release it keeps getting pushed backed from even more problems, and now with the 30 days near and the promise of the SP that it will fix it, I just want to know if there would be some sort of guarantee so I am not suck with an aircraft that is broken.

Thank you for your time,
    Happy Holidays,
    Robert

Well, the one person who could answer that one is Colin...

Have you registered at the forums yet? If so, feel free to ask there.

Diego

Robert,

I have been asked by Colin via email to remove my original post I made here and instead publicly ask you for you customer number, which you may send to me via PM at SOH. Colin will then immediately work to provide you with a full refund.

Cheers, and Merry Christmas!

Ken