Milviz F-15E Service Pack
Page 1 of 25 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Milviz F-15E Service Pack

Milviz F-15E Strike Eagle aka The "mudhen" released (Payware)

It is with great pride that the Military Visualizations team brings to you the F-15E Strike Eagle also commonly called the Mudhen.

We have worked many months (years even) on this projet and are all really happy that it is finally out the door.

Please remember all support issues must be addressed to the Milviz support forums.

That said, any questions you may have now about the bird, and I or Steve will try and answer them!

You may purchase the bird, see pics, get the manuals and the paint kit here:

http://www.milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=F-15E

Thanks,

Colin

Congrats on bringing it back from the dead!
    Regards,
    Robert

thanks. It was difficult as the patient required a heart transplant!

Tempting....

Just installed it -- I seem to only have two paint jobs...... Time to head over to Milviz forums for support.

Looks great though.

Thanks guys , will be picking this one up.

I am surprised I had to come here to find out . Nothing at all at your forum . The dedicated sub forum is totally empty ?

Just checked the Aircraft.cfg..... it only has two entries for textures. However, all the textures are there in the aircraft folder.

ok have i missed something how does one pay for this??

Well, it appears that we have a problem with the installer. I will be taking this offline till we get it sorted.

Sorry about this.

yeah -- I realized too late that I had missed the coupon -- not sure how to get it.

Just had my first flight -- and I am very impressed, very impressed. This is approaching DCS's level of functionality. This is FSX at its best. I would still like a new aircraft.cfg though, so that I could get the other textures that came with this.

Colin, any chance this will be compatible with upcoming VRS TACPack? Purchasing now as you read this, and happily noting the textures in the preview look much nicer than the beta's posted a few weeks back, so thanks to you and your team for making this happen, regardless of the previous setback.

Matt

If you read on the sales page it says get the coupon here.... click on that and you get the pic. that IS the coupon.

It will not be compatible with VRS. Sorry for that.

Are the texture folders showing up? Let me know. there should be 11 of them...

Absolutely no apologies needed for this fantastic work of art! Was just hoping for a collaboration of two outstanding products. How does the coupon work, with the image and all? I know in the beta, you were using an F1 style wrapper, has this changed?

Matt

no probs with textures for me, well i think i dont

It's the F1 Wrapper but right now, we are having a problem with some people not being able to pay. So we've taken it offline for now.

It may well be the coupon that is causing this. If so, then we will have to sell it at 50 bucks... sorry. It's for sure that it's that issue that is causing the aircraft.cfg to abort and be installed incorrectly.

Here's the aircraft.cfg zipped up. just replace the old one with this one.

hmmmmm...39.99 was tempting....49.99......may have to look at something else to treat myself with........she does look awesome though!

Sorry. Its offline until I get this issue fixed

I'm on the Crew Bus! Take me to the 'Line!! Ready to purchase!

Maybe we should stop by the Inflight Kitchen to pick up a few "Box Nasties"??

Charter Member 2012
    Wow - looks great - will purchase the moment its available

Flight One is working on the issue as we speak.

It will be resolved shortly.

Thanks for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by skyblazer3 View Post
    yeah -- I realized too late that I had missed the coupon -- not sure how to get it.

Just had my first flight -- and I am very impressed, very impressed. This is approaching DCS's level of functionality. This is FSX at its best. I would still like a new aircraft.cfg though, so that I could get the other textures that came with this.

OK.That comment coming from another DCS A-10C WartHog Pilot just sold me!!Got my $$ Waiting for Download.
    So Happy for you guy's at Milviz who worked so hard on this to overcome your problems an get this out on the market!
    Cheers!!
    Congrats:salute:

Patrick

Another DCS A-10C pilot here, and I love this Eagle!

As for the thumbnails all showing the same image, we are working on that lol.

Regards, Diego

i saw the updated aircraft.cfg...... i had to remove the space between texture and = sign..... so, Texture=xxxx instead of texture = xxx.

Not sure if that is a problem, but it's what fixed it for me.

now.... to learn this radar and UFC.

What I really like is how it flies -- it just feels right.