Milviz F-15E Service Pack
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Milviz F-15E Service Pack

Hybrid View

Milviz F-15E Strike Eagle aka The "mudhen" released (Payware)

It is with great pride that the Military Visualizations team brings to you the F-15E Strike Eagle also commonly called the Mudhen.

We have worked many months (years even) on this projet and are all really happy that it is finally out the door.

Please remember all support issues must be addressed to the Milviz support forums.

That said, any questions you may have now about the bird, and I or Steve will try and answer them!

You may purchase the bird, see pics, get the manuals and the paint kit here:

http://www.milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=F-15E

Thanks,

Colin

Congrats on bringing it back from the dead!
    Regards,
    Robert

thanks. It was difficult as the patient required a heart transplant!

Tempting....

Just installed it -- I seem to only have two paint jobs...... Time to head over to Milviz forums for support.

Looks great though.

Just checked the Aircraft.cfg..... it only has two entries for textures. However, all the textures are there in the aircraft folder.

ok have i missed something how does one pay for this??

I'm on the Crew Bus! Take me to the 'Line!! Ready to purchase!

Maybe we should stop by the Inflight Kitchen to pick up a few "Box Nasties"??

Charter Member 2012
    Wow - looks great - will purchase the moment its available

Flight One is working on the issue as we speak.

It will be resolved shortly.

Thanks for your patience.

Thanks guys , will be picking this one up.

I am surprised I had to come here to find out . Nothing at all at your forum . The dedicated sub forum is totally empty ?

Looks awsome, I might get me that ;-)

"Norton 360 antivirus says to have found a 'Trojan.Gen' in Milviz_F-15E.exe "

Thats the F1 installer , standard warning and common to these , there is no virus , the temporary closing of norton or designation as safe will allow it to install.

Note on discount...

....no window pops up to prompt you to upload the coupon-- you have to remember to go in on your own and use the coupon button. Don't get bitten by this-- I did.

Kent

Same here but worth the price so no complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by ColoKent View Post
    ....no window pops up to prompt you to upload the coupon-- you have to remember to go in on your own and use the coupon button. Don't get bitten by this-- I did.

Kent

Yeah...

...I agree a $10 delta isn't that bug of a deal for me...wish I could "give" my discount to someone else who needs it, though.

Kent

Charter Member 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_Jodry-VJPL View Post
    "Norton 360 antivirus says to have found a 'Trojan.Gen' in Milviz_F-15E.exe "

Thats the F1 installer , standard warning and common to these , there is no virus , the temporary closing of norton or designation as safe will allow it to install.

Odd - I dont remember getting that message on other F1 installations.

Charter Member 2012
    I have now spent 30 mins attempting to purchase this haveing swithched off my antivirus etc and still no luck - is anyone else getting problems.

I even have an account aleardy with flight 1 and dont usuaally have hassle.

It let me download...

....and pay, but it was inoperable when I installed it (cold, dark, no stores or crew, nothing functioned). I have tried to use the uninstaller to no avail (hopefully just dragging the files to the trash will work). I have gone back, shut off my anti virus, and I am re-downloading the file, and I will attempt install one more time.

Kent

Charter Member 2012
    Ive never had to work so hard to spend money! Harder tha earning the stuff

this is doing my head in

Im not having any luck installing it, even when anti virus is turned off and running as admin

ive now downloaded it 4 times and no luck on each attempt

any ideas please?????

"Norton 360 antivirus says to have found a 'Trojan.Gen' in Milviz_F-15E.exe "Thats the F1 installer , standard warning and common to these , there is no virus , the temporary closing of norton or designation as safe will allow it to install.
    Thanks! Can't be too careful, can you..

Up and away now:

Now to land the monster and walk away from it..

Beautifully modelled inside and out !

cheers,
    jan

cold, dark, no stores or crew, nothing functioned, this is how its set up , cold and dark at startup.

There is a Nuclear Consent switch on the left console , thats the quickstart , the full procedure is more complex but rewarding , the Manual both Quick Start and Full Version are on the website to look over and included with the F15.

Jeansy , Norton may have Quarantined the file on you and in effect deleted it, it would do that to me until i set the .exe up as safe in nortons options list, it ( Norton ) needs to be opened as an admin to have that option list visible.

Jeansy , Norton may have Quarantined the file on you and in effect deleted it, it would do that to me until i set the .exe up as safe in nortons options list, it ( Norton ) needs to be opened as an admin to have that option list visible.
    have no idea on this , cleaned out my temp files and rebooted seem to be working so far