Milviz F-15E Service Pack - Page 20
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Milviz F-15E Service Pack

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by flaviossa View Post
    Well, joining the dots, i must ask if you Mr. Ken is refering to me just because i´m brazilian and appears that the hack group is brazilian too. Just asking, because posts in foruns can be a bit not so clear and i want to know if you´re talking about me. :salute:

Thanks.
    I doubt very seriously flaviossa, Ken is speaking of you. The fact that you are Brazilian doesn't mean you are a hacker. Several flight sim sites have been hacked over the last couple of years. Iris has been hacked. AVSIM has been hacked. That is only two of them. Others have also.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Yes, jmig,
    Just a bad timing from my part in this matter.
    I must say in public in here as i respect SOH and their members that i don´t know anything about hacking or whatever, don´t participate and condone any actions in this matter. In fact, some time ago, i said in the same topic that i was waiting for the complete plane to buy it.

Edit: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...RIS-F-15/page6 post #77

Thanks.
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

I don't think anyone will accuse you of hacking flaviossa simply because you come from Brazil; many people come from Brazil. Over the 3 years you have been here at SOH you have become a respected and valued member.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Thanks for the vote of confidence Mr. Roger,
    I´m available for all the Milviz staff if they think any more clarification on this is necessary. And reafirm that i´m just waiting the patch in the f15 to buy it! :salute:
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -

No more clarification is need from anyone. It is a shame the low life of this world do such things but they are reality. Hopefully Milviz gets everything cleaned up and we can get our update. This is how I found the problem, checking for any possible release time or date. Keeping my fingers crossed.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

I guess that explains why I cannot log on. I hope they get it up soonest as they are very close to releasing their SP.

Matt
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Colin emailed me back an hour ago. Yes, the entire website was hacked and Colin is looking to both recover the website and also find out who did it and try to hold them accountable. The actual hack was done to the ISP who hosts the MilViz website. So, this particular attack was widespread and MilViz appears to be simply an associated outcome to a far larger effort.

Ken

Things are back up btw....
    -JB

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto-kun View Post
    Things are back up btw....
    Good deal. Can't wait to fly the perfected hen.

Matt

Matt

We are in the home stretch for the SP, and frankly only have a few remaining issues to scrub clean. We are adopting a somewhat ruthless and uncompromising view with this. I am sure our customers would be thrilled to have what we already have now with the SP, but the goal here is ruthless perfection and this may well be a public amend for releasing the jet back in late November as it was then.

Colin has not published a timeline for release, but I know people are eager to get their hands on the release. The truth is that you can already get a beta version of the SP for your personal use by visiting the MilViz F-15E General Support forums and seeing the link. However, we have actually gone to a third generation of SP that we are testing now.

One of the nicest improvements is in the function of the inflight refueling. So, for this and other reasons, I decided to post some screenshots on my server of the latest generation of SP we are testing flying "in action!"

Egress after splash of GBU-38 dropped through the clouds. This is part of the mission spec for the freeware add-on OEF CAS mission.

Low pass burner show of force over target. Note four HUMVEES with mud hut just north where GBU-38 was successfully dropped.

Hooked up to the tanker in contact position. Two modes for inflight refueling, professional and normal. In normal mode, you refuel to full instantly upon connection.

Rear view of connection with the tanker.

Side view of connection with tanker.

Touchdown at Bagram AB, Afghanistan after flying the OEF CAS mission.

The boom on the AI tanker is operational, and you see it extend once you reach the contact position. And when it plugs in, you hear the boomer on the AI tanker call "connected" on your intercom system and then "disconnected" when refueling is complete. The boom itself is automated and fully functional as it will actually home in on your jet and extend the boom to make the plug provided you are in contact position.

Ken

Very nice. It appears that the waiting will be rewarded with a complete and beautiful plane. Thanks Milviz!

Quote Originally Posted by flaviossa View Post
    Very nice. It appears that the waiting will be rewarded with a complete and beautiful plane. Thanks Milviz!
    Thanks for the kind words and we hope we earn your full confidence in us when you see the new jet with the SP!

Cheers,

Ken

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Your dedication to perfection commands respect, especially given the bumps in the road you had to endure. I will buy it the moment I am aware of its release.<o></o>
    <o></o>
    One very small thing, not that important but it struck me. Does the refuelling door actually open? It seems the boom is penetrating the plane, not pointing into the hole of the refuelling system.

Ken, thanks for the fantastic shots. After flying from McChord to McMurdo this weekend, I'm now looking forward to a Mountain Home to Bagram flight, with the hookups along the way. When the final SP is released, if you could post on here, I would be most grateful. Since I'm subscribed to this thread and will now sooner than later when it's completed and ready for download.

Matt

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Stickshaker View Post
    Your dedication to perfection commands respect, especially given the bumps in the road you had to endure. I will buy it the moment I am aware of its release.<o></o>
    <o></o>
    One very small thing, not that important but it struck me. Does the refuelling door actually open? It seems the boom is penetrating the plane, not pointing into the hole of the refuelling system.
    Absolutely! The UARSSI slipway door opens up and does so by flipping the slipway switch in the cockpit. Perhaps the screenshots do a poor job of showing it, but the boom actually slots into the slipway opening and into the UARSSI receptical and then after that happens the boomer on the tanker announces on your intercom systems that there is connection. It sounds really cool to hear that and takes me back to my days on the MC-130E doing IFR.

In looking at my own screenshots, I have to criticize my pilot skills because it seems I am a bit too close to the tanker vertically as evidenced by being in the near caution area of the boom! LOL!!

I have to work on that with a bit more practice!

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by strykerpsg View Post
    Ken, thanks for the fantastic shots. After flying from McChord to McMurdo this weekend, I'm now looking forward to a Mountain Home to Bagram flight, with the hookups along the way. When the final SP is released, if you could post on here, I would be most grateful. Since I'm subscribed to this thread and will now sooner than later when it's completed and ready for download.

Matt
    You got it! We're itching to pull the trigger, but Colin is reining us in and making sure it's fully right!

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhawk_310R View Post
    In looking at my own screenshots, I have to criticize my pilot skills because it seems I am a bit too close to the tanker vertically as evidenced by being in the near caution area of the boom! LOL!!

I have to work on that with a bit more practice!

Ken
    Oh man, hopefully there isn't a recording mechanism in place to check my accuracy. It would be plain brutal, but I have to remind myslef, it's only a hobby......

Matt

Matt

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the info, Ken. She will surely be worth the wait.

Milviz F-15E Service Pack

The Milviz F-15E Service Pack has been released. For those who have purchased get it HERE!
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Blog Entries
    Just received an e-mail from Colin, the update is available. Now the fun begins!

Ian.

Enjoy laddies:ernae:
    -JB

I hate to say it I (I know you guys worked your butts off on this) and maybe it's just me but the link isn't working.

Pearl Harbor Project developer
    Quote Originally Posted by gradyhappyg View Post
    I hate to say it I (I know you guys worked your butts off on this) and maybe it's just me but the link isn't working.
    Here ya go buddy... the v and i were switched. I am going to have to get this to complete my jet line up... F-14, F-16 and now F-18

http://www.miliviz.com/filesfordownl...lViz_F-15E.zip
    crashAZ- Virtual Navy
    [SIGPIC]http://www.sim-outhouse.net/images/rtwr2013/rtwr2013_sm.png[/SIGPIC]

Thanks fellas!
    Downloading now.