SU-26 is out!!

Thread: SU-26 is out!!

Hybrid View

I'll pass - I bought their Pitts and hardly ever fly it.... anyway I wonder if you can snap roll this thing? Spins?
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Thanks for the heads up. I know what I'll be adding to the hanger this weekend.

Looks kinda cool, though not my cup of tea, aerobatic types. That would mean I might actually have to learn to fly actual manuevers instead of yanking and banking in my current stables. Good find though. Out of curiosity, is Alabeo strictly aerobatic types?

Matt
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Ok...so....I bought it.....flew it...here are my first thoughts:

Sound....definetly not that of an SU-26.......hopiing we can count on someone to do a sound file for it.
    the plane model....superb
    textures....superb
    flight model.......ok..not bieng an aerobatic pilot or any real world pilot for that matter...but I must say....the flight envelope seems a bit odd. I don't know if this is modeled correctly or not.....but...that said...I can spin, I can hammerhead...knife edge....haven't been able to do it yet......when applying rudder it wants to decend on its side

Again...I am in this for the fun of it....for $21.95 I have always wanted an SU-26 in FSX or for that matter a good one for FS9 days....now I have one......now I'm hoping for some slick mods to help her out.

For $21.95.....I'll five it a 7 out of 10

Charter Member 2012
    Thanks for the appraisal Skyhawka

Im trying to purchase now but 2 of my credit cards dont work on their system for some reason.

Now able to download and would give 8 out of 10 after a few flights.

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawka4m View Post
    Ok...so....I bought it.....flew it...here are my first thoughts:
    Sound....definetly not that of an SU-26.......hopiing we can count on someone to do a sound file for it.
    Could you made a short movie about it's sound please? I'm very curious...
    The real M-14P engines have a very special sound, and I think, it is very important thing in Alabeo's Su-26 too...

Members who have read this thread: 2