Thread: SU-26 is out!!

Hybrid View

I'll pass - I bought their Pitts and hardly ever fly it.... anyway I wonder if you can snap roll this thing? Spins?
    FAA DLH ATCT
    PPL ASEL

|Win7 x64 | Gigabyte P67A UD4 B3 | Intel i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz | eVGA GTX570 1280MB | 2x4 GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance | 1TB Samsung Spinpoint | 120GB Mushin Callisto SSD | 36GB Raptor | 250GB Seagate | Seasonic X750w | Corsair 650D|

Thanks for the heads up. I know what I'll be adding to the hanger this weekend.

Looks kinda cool, though not my cup of tea, aerobatic types. That would mean I might actually have to learn to fly actual manuevers instead of yanking and banking in my current stables. Good find though. Out of curiosity, is Alabeo strictly aerobatic types?

Matt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....my other Stryker is a 2012 Challenger......

Matt

Ok...so....I bought it.....flew it...here are my first thoughts:

Sound....definetly not that of an SU-26.......hopiing we can count on someone to do a sound file for it.
    the plane model....superb
    textures....superb
    flight model.......ok..not bieng an aerobatic pilot or any real world pilot for that matter...but I must say....the flight envelope seems a bit odd. I don't know if this is modeled correctly or not.....but...that said...I can spin, I can hammerhead...knife edge....haven't been able to do it yet......when applying rudder it wants to decend on its side

Again...I am in this for the fun of it....for $21.95 I have always wanted an SU-26 in FSX or for that matter a good one for FS9 days....now I have one......now I'm hoping for some slick mods to help her out.

For $21.95.....I'll five it a 7 out of 10

Charter Member 2012
    Thanks for the appraisal Skyhawka

Im trying to purchase now but 2 of my credit cards dont work on their system for some reason.

Now able to download and would give 8 out of 10 after a few flights.

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawka4m View Post
    Ok...so....I bought it.....flew it...here are my first thoughts:
    Sound....definetly not that of an SU-26.......hopiing we can count on someone to do a sound file for it.
    Could you made a short movie about it's sound please? I'm very curious...
    The real M-14P engines have a very special sound, and I think, it is very important thing in Alabeo's Su-26 too...

Members who have read this thread: 2