OT Red Tails (2012) HD Movie Trailer - Lucasfilm Official Trailer

Thread: OT Red Tails (2012) HD Movie Trailer - Lucasfilm Official Trailer

OT Red Tails (2012) HD Movie Trailer - Lucasfilm Official Trailer

im sure hollywood will ruin the story line, but my money is on some very cool scenes

Nice. I also liked this one:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114745/
    Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Red Tails is possibly the worst film I've ever seen, the dialogue was some of Lucas' worst and for the guy who founded Industrial Light and Magic the CGI was shocking. Most of the aerial scenes were unconvincing as well with the aircraft moving more like X-Wings than something affected by lift/weight/thrust and drag. I would say it's the final nail in Lucas' career after the Star Wars sequels, but as he's decided to retire from film making due to the criticism I guess that'd be redundant.

Having seen the Tuskegee Airmen I'd say it was a far superior film on every count and worth hunting down.

One thing you could say .. it sure as hell beats the 'Pearl Harbour' movie , battleship row like the Death Star canyons , modern destroyers pose as ... well they just pose

Blog Entries
    Lucas stated unequivicably that Red Tails was a WWII era film using modern technology to produce it. It was never about historical accuracy or even good acting. it was supposed to resemble more honestly, John Waynes Flying Tigers. Sigularly one of the worst movies ever made in my book.. If you wanted historical accuracy, then go watch Double Victory. Oh Wait, Lucas made that too, to go along as the reality behind the fantasy on the big screen.
    And go ahead and yell back at me if you want. I really dont give a rats ass.
    PS. He also payed or it completely out of his own pocket. Both productions..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    Lucas stated unequivicably that Red Tails was a WWII era film using modern technology to produce it. It was never about historical accuracy or even good acting. it was supposed to resemble more honestly, John Waynes Flying Tigers. Sigularly one of the worst movies ever made in my book.. If you wanted historical accuracy, then go watch Double Victory. Oh Wait, Lucas made that too, to go along as the reality behind the fantasy on the big screen.
    And go ahead and yell back at me if you want. I really dont give a rats ass.
    I agree with you Pam. I saw the movie and loved it. It was just what I expected, after reading a couple of interviews with George Lucas. As for the CGI, only the high alpha maneuver was silly. The rest looked pretty good. The Duke would have been proud of this movie.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset