he shows his talent again

Thread: he shows his talent again

he shows his talent again

but im sure the kyle haters will pick him apart...he showed some great car control in the first "spin"...not many..if any of the currant drivers can do that...not even the beloved dale jr...his dad may have had that in him..but not many do now...kyle has talent...plain and simple and he proved it in this win tonight....his mouth runs..his emotions get the better of him,he can be a pita...but damn can he drive a car!!!

SOH-CM-2024
    And Mars Candy Co. was going to cancel "whose" sponsorship?

Been tellin' y'all all along, may not be the best driver personality-wise, but the damn absolute best "race" driver on the Cup circuit. When Rowdy sees a "W" in the works, there just ain't no stopping him!

Love him or hate him...
    Tonight's performance showed he's a bad-@ss behind the wheel....

Kyle definitely deserved that win...

Kyle won a ton of fans last night... (gulp!) ... including me.

I never thought I'd say it, but I'm liking Kyle. That kid is the most talented driver I think I've ever seen. If he can get his attitude under control and check his temper, he will be a multi-year champion. Two impossible saves last night, then an impossible last lap pass to take the win. Unbelievable!
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    Kyle won a ton of fans last night... (gulp!) ... including me.

I never thought I'd say it, but I'm liking Kyle. That kid is the most talented driver I think I've ever seen. If he can get his attitude under control and check his temper, he will be a multi-year champion. Two impossible saves last night, then an impossible last lap pass to take the win. Unbelievable!

You don't have to like him to acknowledge his raw skill....:mixedsmi: