Screenshots! - Page 8
Page 8 of 125 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Screenshots!

The PB4Y-1 (B-24) skin and Yak-15 haven't been released yet. I have a lot of (non-model) stuff that's around 90% complete packed away on my external drive. I have a week all to myself coming up and will be trying to finish a few of them. I also just had a look at the download section and half my uploads are gone. All the F-9, P-47, F-86 and Ki-43 skins are MIA. I can re-upload those, if anyone is interested.

@lewis
    You mean that shine won't show up in xp and the water doesn't have shine also?

if it's about shine, you can try this
    turn off the reflections in game menu option and quit

then edit shader.xml to this :
    (find this line and copy paste all the line below):

<ModelEnvironmentMap Desc="Vertex Lighting + Vertex Environment Map blended by TFactor"
    Lighting="True" SpecularEnable="False"
    SrcBlend="SrcAlpha" DestBlend="InvSrcAlpha"
    ZEnable="True" ZFunc="[ZFunc]" ZWriteEnable="True" ZBias="0" FogEnable="False"
    AlphaBlendEnable="[AlphaFlag]" AlphaTestEnable="[AlphaFlag]" AlphaRef="8" MultiSample="True"
    ColorArg10="Texture" ColorOp0="Modulate" ColorArg20="Diffuse"
    AlphaArg10="Texture" AlphaOp0="Modulate" AlphaArg20="Diffuse"
    Texture0="0"
    ColorArg11="Texture" ColorOp1="BlendFactorAlpha" ColorArg21="Current"
    AlphaArg11="Current" AlphaOp1="SelectArg1" AlphaArg21="Current"
    Texture1="1" TexTransformFlags1="[EnvMap]"
    />
    <ModelSpecularGloss Desc="Vertex lighting w/ Specular modulated by Gloss map"
    Lighting="True" SpecularEnable="True"
    SrcBlend="One" DestBlend="Zero"
    ZEnable="True" ZFunc="[ZFunc]" ZWriteEnable="True" ZBias="0" FogEnable="False"
    AlphaBlendEnable="true" AlphaTestEnable="true" AlphaRef="8" MultiSample="True"
    ColorArg10="Texture" ColorOp0="Modulate" ColorArg20="Diffuse"
    AlphaArg10="Texture" AlphaOp0="SelectArg1" AlphaArg20="Current"
    Texture0="0"
    ColorArg01="Current" ColorArg11="Specular" ColorOp1="MultiplyAdd" ColorArg21="Texture"
    AlphaArg11="Current" AlphaOp1="Modulate" AlphaArg21="TFactor"
    Texture1="3" TexCoordIndex="0"
    />

hope that's help sir

@FOO Fighter
    i really wish to have all of those skins & plane sir
    Last edited by wiekniera; May 28th, 2014 at 02:49.

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FOO FIGHTER View Post
    The PB4Y-1 (B-24) skin and Yak-15 haven't been released yet. I have a lot of (non-model) stuff that's around 90% complete packed away on my external drive. I have a week all to myself coming up and will be trying to finish a few of them. I also just had a look at the download section and half my uploads are gone. All the F-9, P-47, F-86 and Ki-43 skins are MIA. I can re-upload those, if anyone is interested.
    Yes!! Yes! Yes!!
    Please do..

No 617 squadron, Woodhall Spa, April 09th 1945. Target for today: the Hamburg U-boat shelters.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Clipboard01.jpg  
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

Quote Originally Posted by Led Zeppelin View Post
    Target for today: the Hamburg U-boat shelters.
    One of the pilots on that raid actually took the surrender of Hamburg a little while later and was shown the devastation inside these shelters by the local military. The defenders were convinced the RAF had used rocket-propelled bombs to destroy the roofs; the pilot kept shtum, knowing the 7-ton (dumb) Tallboy was only dropped from a great height.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Killing Migs!! Aim 9 missiles.
    Oh Yea!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dead Mig 29 001.jpg   Dead Mig 29 002.jpg   Dead Mig 29 003.jpg   Dead Mig 29 004.jpg   Dead Mig 29 005.jpg   Dead Mig 29 006.jpg  

Dead Mig 29 007.jpg   Dead Mig 29 008.jpg  

SOH-CM-2020
    is the clever Hobbit using proximity missiles?

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daiwilletti View Post
    is the clever Hobbit using proximity missiles?
    Oh Yes Master David,
    Thanks to Master Jaycee and Master Lewis These are up on SOH..
    I Likes proximity missiles!!
    Nasty bad guys don't likes them..

Much Rejoicing!

Quote Originally Posted by wiekniera View Post

Bener Bener Mantaaaaaaaaap Masbro.

Quote Originally Posted by FOO FIGHTER View Post

I second that!

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    WOW!! Thanks to ALL for the water effects being developed for XP machines..
    One could get sea sick now!
    50 ft. off the water..
    I needs a boat now..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Masters at work 002.jpg   Masters at work 003.jpg   Masters at work 004.jpg   Masters at work 006.jpg  

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Thank You Master Rami, for the Historical mission outline..
    It is alive now in CFS3 ETO, Oh Yea!

Much rejoicing!!
    Win 7 Operating system

On 8 Feb. 1944 James Morris of 20FG downed 3 FW-190s in a single combat,
    involving tight turns (in which the P-38's maneuvering flap setting [8
    degrees extension] was used) and an Me-109 as returning home, the first
    quadruple kill for an 8AF fighter. All kills were made with dead astern
    shots. Morris missed all his deflection shots. Interestingly, two of the
    FWs were first encountered head-on and Morris was able to reverse and
    maneuver onto their tails while they tried with all their might to get on
    his--and failed. Three days later he downed an Me-109, making him the
    first P-38 ace flying out of England. (He would score a total of 8
    victories before being shot down on 7 July, the highest score of any
    UK-based P-38 pilot.)
    England - Kings Cliffe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P-38 Kills 002.jpg   P-38 Kills 004.jpg   P-38 Kills 005.jpg   P-38 Kills 006.jpg   P-38 Kills 007.jpg   P-38 Kills 008.jpg  

P-38 Kills 009.jpg   P-38 Kills 0010.jpg  

Where can the MiG-29 for CFS3 be found?

Dumonceau

Icon22 Reply...

Quote Originally Posted by HouseHobbit View Post
    Thank You Master Rami, for the Historical mission outline..
    It is alive now in CFS3 ETO, Oh Yea!

Much rejoicing!!
    Win 7 Operating system

On 8 Feb. 1944 James Morris of 20FG downed 3 FW-190s in a single combat,
    involving tight turns (in which the P-38's maneuvering flap setting [8
    degrees extension] was used) and an Me-109 as returning home, the first
    quadruple kill for an 8AF fighter. All kills were made with dead astern
    shots. Morris missed all his deflection shots. Interestingly, two of the
    FWs were first encountered head-on and Morris was able to reverse and
    maneuver onto their tails while they tried with all their might to get on
    his--and failed. Three days later he downed an Me-109, making him the
    first P-38 ace flying out of England. (He would score a total of 8
    victories before being shot down on 7 July, the highest score of any
    UK-based P-38 pilot.)

England - Kings Cliffe
    Househobbit, my pleasure.
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Spitfires!!! Makes Hobbit scream!! a few hits and they Quit flying!!
    Needs to fly my beautiful "ScooterSpit" next time!! Oh Yea!!
    Date="10/2/1943"
    <Title> ETO Clark Calais Sweep Spitfire 4th FG HH 220

<Overview>We have taken over the Areodrome at Debden from the RAF. Our Group is ordered to do a diversionary Fighter sweep Over Calais, France. James Clark downed 3 1/2 Fw 109s this day, Clark shared one kill with Duke-Woolley..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rats!! Spitfire 001.jpg   Rats!! Spitfire 002.jpg   Rats!! Spitfire 003.jpg   Rats!! Spitfire 004.jpg   Super Spitfire.jpg  

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Oh yea! Should never give a hobbit a Me 262.. down right dangerous!!
    ETO 1945..
    Getting nasty for the bombers..Ouch!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Me 262 001.jpg   Me 262 002.jpg   Me 262 003.jpg   Me 262 004.jpg  

give me that 262 mission master hobbit !!

Hudson delivering containers
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shot07-29-14-17-41-46.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	10736

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Oh yea!! dropping Mead to my friends!!
    Much rejoicing!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Crates 002.jpg   Crates 001.jpg   Containers 001.jpg  

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Nothing like a American built aircraft in American colors, Blasting bad Guys..
    Thanks to ALL for this Bird.
    Thanks Master Rob for the mission outline..

ETO Hudson USN anti shipping patrol HH 601

<Overview> You have been transferred to Newfoundland. keep the Atlantic shipping lanes clear of German ships and U-boats. Our merchantmen and the British convoys depend upon clear sailing . 1 March 1942 when U-656, a Type VIIC U-boat, was sunk south of Cape Race by an aircraft flown by Ensign Tepuni. The aircraft had been flying support for convoy ON-72. This was the first German submarine sinking attributed to U.S. forces in World War II.
    The Germans have been ranging far in their U-boats patrol off of Cape Race and keep the U-boats under pressure.
    On 1 January 1942, VP-82 deployed a detachment of twelve PBO-1s to NAS Argentia, Newfoundland under Patrol Wing Seven to provide convoy coverage, harbor patrol and antisubmarine sweeps. During this period, the aircrews were berthed aboard the Seaplane Tender USS Pocomoke (AV-9) and later the Seaplane Tender, Destroyer George E. Badger (AVD-3) and the Small Seaplane Tender USS Barnegat (AVP-10). By May 1942, the crews were move to barracks on the air station.

Can't seem to get the aircraft down?
    Must be a small issue with something perhaps??
    Okay maybe not..
    Yea, burnt Hobbit Bits everywhere..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails USN Hudson 001.jpg   USN Hudson 002.jpg   USN Hudson 003.jpg   USN Hudson 004.jpg   USN Hudson 005.jpg   USN Hudson 006.jpg  

USN Hudson 007.jpg   USN Hudson 008.jpg  

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    I think it is SO cool, that the first official raid by the 8th AF was with A-20 bombers we sent to the Brits (lend/Lease)
    And then used them for the US airmen to fly..
    ETO 8th AF first Bombing mission HH 603

<Overview> In the summer of 1942 No. 226 Squadron provided the basis for the first operational action by the USAAF in Europe when the personnel of the 15th Bombardment Squadron (Separate) arrived in Britain as the spearhead of the Eighth Air Force. Nine four man USAAF crews arrived at Swanton Morley..July was the first planned raid, on Indeoendence day was throught to have some special importance for the lads.. Six USAAF crews flew borrowed 226 sqn A-20 Bostons to the Netherlands. With 6 RAF crews to hit various targets..

Your target is Dekooy Airfield, appox. 3+ miles South Of De Helder Airbase.. Your two aircraft element will attack Dekooy, and return Home...
    **Hit any Aircraft that might be parked at Dekooy airbase**
    July 4th Raid...6 of the new USAAF crews in conjunction with 6 of 226 squadrons crews carried out the first official USAAF raid in the ETO. General Ira Eaker thought it fitting to schedule the USA's first official raid on Americian Independence Day, so he borrowed six of the RAF's Douglas A-20 Bostons the Yanks had been training in and, along with the help of six British crews, sent them out to attack Luftwaffe airfields located in Holland.
    When they crossed the channel the formation was detected by ships and the defenders were waiting for them. The group of twelve A-20s split up into groups and each attacked a separate target. The worst problems faced the group attacking the airfield at DeKooy. The second plane in this group, the A-20 flown by Capt. Charles C. Kegelman, took a direct hit in its right engine, knocking off its propeller. Momentarily losing control, Kegelman's right wingtip, then his belly hit the ground. Miraculously, he bounced back into the air, regained control and made it back to his base at Swanton Morley with his crew unscathed. This extraordinary mission resulted in the DSC for Kegelman and a DFC for each member of his crew.
    Two of the Bostons flown by USAAF crews and one 226 sqn crew Boston were shot down, two Bostons flown by the USAAF crews returned with their bombs because there had been communication problems.

It is interesting the American account of this raid does Not match the British account. Also in one report the A-20's were repainted in US colors?? I guess the fog of War and/or a bit of propaganda ??
    I think it wouldn't matter.. The Raid was a brave attempt by Join British and American Crews..

From the Molesworth-based US crews, two crews were assigned to bomb the airfield at De Koog, one crew to Bergen/Alkamaar, one to Haastede, and two to Valkenberg. The flight to hit De Koog was led by an experienced RAF pilot, with CAPT Kegelman flying one wing and 2Lt F.A. Loehrl, the other.
    As they neared the target, Lt Loehrl's aircraft was hit by intense enemy anti-aircraft fire and crashed in flames. CAPT Kegelman's aircraft took a direct hit in the right engine, shearing off the propeller and setting the engine on fire. He simultaneously released his bomb load. The lightened Boston surged upward and then down, its right wingtip hitting the ground and ripping off part of the lower fuselage. With full throttle on the left engine, his forward guns silenced a flak tower. Through a combination of skill and luck CAPT Kegelman brought his crew home.
    Lt Marshall Draper became the first 8th Air Force POW. Seven other crewmen's lives were lost on 8th Air Force Mission Number 1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A20 raid 001.jpg   A20 raid 002.jpg   A20 raid 003.jpg   A20 raid 004.jpg   A20 raid 005.jpg   A20 raid 006.jpg  

Nice Owen!

And to think of it, I don't think British and US accounts have ever matched on any event occurring on July 4th!

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gecko View Post
    Nice Owen!

And to think of it, I don't think British and US accounts have ever matched on any event occurring on July 4th!
    Yea, all the way back to 1776..

I just truly enjoy flying the A-20 Havoc, One of my favorite little light bombers.
    More from July 4 1942..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8th First 001.jpg   8th First 002.jpg   8th First 003.jpg   8th First 004.jpg  

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Yea, the Spitfire is fun, especially when you can dance with FW 190's and win.
    Much rejoicing!
    ETO 1942

Even was nice and landed Her ( not normal ) But still acceptable in a pinch..
    No Spitfires or Hobbits were harmed in the flying of this mission..
    Oh yea!! More Mead!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Spit V 001.jpg   Spit V 002.jpg   Spit V 003.jpg   Spit V 004.jpg   Spit V 005.jpg   Spit V 006.jpg  

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Dancing at Dieppe, for the ETO team.
    I didn't realize how desperate this was until I started this historical package. of missions.
    Such a pity..
    Getting dangerous in the air and on the land and in the seas.
    Been building RAF, USA, Norwegian, and Luftwaffe missions Bomber, fighter and Hail Mary furballs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Do 217 003.jpg   Do 217 004.jpg   Do 217 005.jpg   Do 217 006.jpg   Do 217 002.jpg   Do 217 001.jpg  

Last edited by HouseHobbit; August 7th, 2014 at 17:53.